BY NEW YORK STYLE

All Natural Pita Chips Garden Fresh Ranch.
50% more chips free.
Now with 9 oz in any of our previous flavors of New York style pita chips.
New York Style® brand.
0g trans fat.
Baked from real pita bread. see more...

• Which ones are better, these or the Naked baked ones ? 1 Answers
Misty L.
Talk about YUM! I swear these are the best things since sliced bread. Especially with a little hummus? Omg. Foodgasm! It's a great alternative to the regular (and more fattening) chips and dip. Only negative if I had to give one is that there's a few in every bag that will break your teeth if not careful lol...They are very crunchy which I love!
Sydney C.
Greenville, SC
Don't open a bag and start chomping if you're not okay with eating the whole bag at once! These are good plain but also great with hummus or other dips. Cost wise they're pretty standard for pita chips.
Candace G.
Yes please! These chips are great. So crisp and fresh. They were seasoned really well and I found myself not even adding hummus to them when eating them.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
I eat those with my Greek yogurt chipotle dip....once I open this bag there are hardly anything left...
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
Pita chips are the great alternative to chips! They're great to snack on with hummus
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Which ones are better, these or the Naked baked ones ?