BY NEW YORK

Mamma Bella®. Part of your family, and ours. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love these because you can do so much with them. If you want garlic bread? Score - these are tasty and quick to make. If you want to make a delicious sandwich? Why not use this garlic toast! In fact, my lunch today was a roast beef sandwich between two pieces of this toast.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This is the greatest frozen garlic bread I've ever tried. It comes out crispy and full of flavor out of the oven. Its also quite fast to heat. I love that the edges brown just right and the middle doesn't get soggy.
Lauren H.
I am not a big fan of frozen foods but this product is the best frozen food item I've ever had. If you follow the direction to a-T then you should have no problem. Comes out of the oven crispy and yummy!
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
My family loves Mama Bella's Garlic Toast. It is super easy for me to have and absolutely delicious. I like to keep these in the freezer to grab for a quick dinner add on.
Megan B.
My family buys New York Mamma Bella's garlic toast all the time, but I am not as big of a fan as others are. This is pretty greasy and leaves a weird residue in your mouth
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Yum! These are so tasty! I great shortcut when you want garlic bread but don't want to make your down. They are quick to prepare and are full of flavor.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
The perfect apperitize I love to make with this toasts. Is cheese with mayo and garlic and a slice of tomato on top! Yammiiiiii
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty tasty for being from the freezer section, it makes a good addition to a pasta meal! I love adding these to meals.
Brittney C.
I love this garlic bread. So simple to make. It makes your house smell so good, and you can't just have one piece.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, TX
LI love these, they taste so good and are a quick snack or side. I like to put cheese on them and eat with salad.