BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Who else likes shopping at  New York & Company ?2 Answers
  • Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expens...5 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
Kayla B.
The clothing is amazing, great looking, priced reasonable, and long lasting. NY and Co always has great deals and the clothing is so classy. If I need a nice outfit I will always shop here first. About half of my closet is from here. The give a ways they have in store sometimes are great too.
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am in love with their clothes. Classics. I love their sales. Bought 2 jeans for the price of one and high heels. I bought my sale items at The La Cantera in San Antonio. I'm about to splurge again on some tops!!
Laura N.
West Babylon
My favorite store to buy work clothes. They always have styles I love and the clothes for well. They have great sales so you can get a lot of clothes for a little bit of money. Plus the clothes last a long time.
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Flashing back in time New York & Company was one of my favorite store to shop. As a teenager I would go here and shop for clothes on a daily basis because they're comfortable and affordable. Now that I'm a lot older I still catch myself shopping in here. Talking about deals. Aw man, their deals are amazing! I remembered going in there once to check to see what they had in stores. Sure enough I bought two new purses. It was so cute I had to buy two different colors. Black and Nude can never go wrong. My friend from out of state said she liked it so much I decided to give her my Black one. What I also like about this place is that they sell sophisticated clothes you can wear to work. Clothes you can wear if you were in work in the office. Clothes for a special event. You name it, it's there. I recommend to always check out their sale racks. You'll find the amazing deals ever!
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
New York & Company is one of my favorite stores for professional and casual attire. They make high quality fashionable clothing at very reasonable prices. You can see the attention to details in every piece that hits the shelves.
I do want to also mention, that in all my years shopping there, they have always had the friendliest, most professional people working there. So much so, I actually thought they must have super amazing customer service training. This is one I would recommend 100 times over.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Stephanie W.
I absolutely love NY & Company! I have bought so many cute dresses from the website and they frequently have sales that allow me to buy items at an affordable rate. I have bought a couple of sweaters that were nice but I didn't love the fit. The dresses are usually a hit for me and the True Size feature is helpful in finding the perfect size. I also bought jeans during a recent sale and love that they sell petite sizes since I am very short. I've made a couple returns based on my online purchases but they have made the process easy and painless. I even had a package stolen and they refunded the money for me. Great products, high quality, good customer service. I will definitely continue to shop here. I get lots of compliments on my wardrobe choices from here!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I love this store because they always have such great sales and really cute clothes for work. Also their high waisted jeans are the absolute best! They are so comfortable and stretchy!
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This is the only store I can find pants for work. I am petite and they offer a variety of sizes in pants. I only buy them when they go on sale because they always have good sales.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
I just recently started shopping at New York and Company. As many of the reviewees have chimed in on, this is a great store for those that work in an office. Very appropriate office-attire for a crowd ranging from twenties - forties and plus. I always tend to find a good deal, the store always lures me in. I only have 2 complaints about this store...

1. jewelry is overpriced
2. TRY ON flipflops/sandals before purchasing. Sizes are off a bit.

Other than those two issues, I really find the best clothes. You can even find great tops for weekend events you can pair with jeans, fun patterns but not tacky, always perfect outfit ideas for the season. Again fair prices, and can be found in most shopping malls.
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The clothe are affordable and great taste! I like purchasing my dress pants from there. They have good variety of dressing and casual cloth. I also love that they carry purses and shoes!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?