BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expensive to m...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the return policy is for sale items?3 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I would guess that 90% of my work clothes are from New York & Co., as well as my two FAVORITE pair of jeans! I actually didn't like the bootcut style (just because they stretched out too much after a few washes), but the tall skinny jeans are a PERFECT fit and have enough spandex/elastic that they keep the same size. I would definitely recommended trying on clothes here before purchasing, however, as they tend to run big (I wear an extra small in the wide leg pants and a size 2 in the skinny jeans, and I am absolutely NOT a size 2, nor an extra small in any other store that I shop in!).
Ashley R.
NY and Co is the best store for building your work clothing wardrobe I've ever come across! Clothing is relatively on trend while being affordable. You can load up on work staples here, like plain white button-down shirts, solid color pants, blazers and trenchcoat jackets. A plus for us tall girls is the long pants in Tall sizes. They have a large range of sizes and fits for bottoms, cute layering tops, and some cute accessories to add a nice touch to an outfit meant for the office. It actually makes you excited to go to work so that you can show off your newly acquired outfits!
Donneitha R.
I love New York & Company. They are the only place I can find my odd size in dress clothes, and not pay as much. For someone like myself who is kissing 6ft and wear a size 5, I am very limited in clothing options. Their tall section is wonderful (hello, 36 inch inseam!) and I don't have to buy the next size up and feel uncomfortable. They also stand the test of time. I wore a dress shirt that I've purchased from them....FIVE YEARS AGO! You can also purchase accessories there and they always have a sale that will never disappoint. They get points from me, always.
Sadie J.
There are always sales here, and the clothing quality is decent. The styles are great, but can fit funny sometimes. I buy from here a lot in store, and would never buy without trying on first. I probably return 70-80% of the clothes I try on back to the racks the came from.

The sizing runs pretty large. I'm 5'4" and 150lbs with a very hourglass shape. I'm usually a medium or large, but I tend to be a small or extra small here.

4 stars for the vanity sizing since it causes confusion and I end up trying on 3 sizes of the same article of clothing.
Katie L.
Lusby, MD
I like new york and company. I think their clothing is versatile, and can be worn up or down. They generally have a pretty good selection, no matter when you go in. Their clothing is on the pricier side, however I generally shop the sales racks and/or use available coupons. I wish they did have more coupons available or some kind of rewards program other than their credit card. My biggest complaint however is the service in their stores. Not all stores, but many I have been into, the customer service is lacking or even rude.
Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
If you need to start your capsule collection for work, this is a good place to start. It might seem like a no brainier... Go when they have sales. At regular price I think there are some better quality lines out there, but for some cute tips to wear under suits or your basic everyday work slacks, it is definitely a good choice when on sale. I bought about seven pieces for less than $100 right after Christmas. Mostly summer things that I still can't wear, but I'm ready with my sleeveless shells when the time comes!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
New York & Company is a great place to shop for buiness attire and their accessories are really nice. I receive coupons in the mail/email along with all the sale/clearance information. The selections are of great quality and long lasting. I have purchased several suits from them while on sale and I love the way they fit and shape my frame. I feel an extra boost of confidence when I step out in NY&C attire. I love their slack and sweaters. I'm able to make a nice outfit by switching up the various tops and bottoms.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
I got introduced to this store through my mom because its her favorite store! I like their business attire even though its not what I gravitate to most in the store. They have nice basics, coats, and bags! I also love their loungewear! They are starting to pay attention more to trends and tailoring them to the older costumers and I think they do a good job at that!
Danielle K.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely love this store. There are always good deals here, plus there's always coupons. They have a great selection of everything from clothes to accessories to shoes. I own a little bit of everything from there. For all you nurses out there, show your license or your work badge and you can get a discount off of regular priced items that aren't marked down.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I know that I'm only 21, but I love the clothes and accessories at this store! So does my mom! They do seem more mature than a lot of stores, but they have a ton of dressy and casual clothes than anyone can wear. I always get a necklace or costume ring when I shop there, and their purses are ADORABLE! Love this place so much I even got their credit card. ;)
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?