BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expensive to m...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the return policy is for sale items?3 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This store has very nice and classy professional dress clothes either for work or to go on a date. They also seem to have good sales. I have purchased some pieces!!!
Kathy A.
palmdale
I love their classy looks they have everything here ! They have jeans , slacks , beautiful conservative dresses , skirts ,cardigans & it is at a great deal too .
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
The clothes is decreasing in quality year by year. The staff STRICTLY cares about pushing their store credit card on you (they mention it when you walk in, while you're shopping, in the fitting room, at the register) it's borderline harassment and really annoying to be honest. There's some sort of unhappiness trickling down from a corporate level because the stores are filthy, management team seems unhappy and overworked, and the promotions change SO much it makes me not even want to go shop with them. They ALWAYS have a coupon which is GREAT except 75% or more of the store is excluded from that coupon. Tip to corporate, love your leaders (regional, district, store level, etc) and they will love their jobs, ensuring a wonderful shopping experience for the customer. This creates LOYAL and REPEAT customers. It's simple.
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
Always has a decent sale and their clothes fit my body type rather well. Some clothing products are better made than others. Great deals can always be found at the outlet if you’re willing to do a little legwork.
Brittany T.
I've been shopping at New York & Company for years. I like the fact that they have extended sizes  in the tops (gained a little weight from having children). What I dislike about this company is that they always seem to change how their bottoms fit. I can buy the same type of pants one season and the next purchase it in a different color/pattern and it doesn't fit the same. They need to be more consistent in that aspect. Also, I hate that you can't use coupons on a lot of the items. When I have the New York Bucks, I feel like I'm limited to what I can even get. Honestly, I don't see a point in even having them because like the whole store is on sale when your able to redeem the bucks. I do like the styles of the clothes, don't get me wrong. I also recommend the store to my friends.
Audrey K.
Indianapolis, IN
There are always GREAT sales here. Or at least that's how it appears. They also make the perfect pants. The Audrey Pants fit incredibly well until about noon. At that point the bottom sags like a full diaper and the fabric puckers around the knees. Did I mention that they fade in approximately three washes? I got a cute white cardigan as well, and after the third wash the stitching fell out of the collar hem. I've ordered online and most of what arrived was the wrong size. I double checked my packing slip against my email confirmation against the tag to make sure I didn't accidentally order the wrong sizes. I didn't.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
A friend suggested I shop here because I was having trouble finding pants for my curvy shape. I signed up for the email coupons but once I was ready to check out they said it couldn't be applied because I was purchasing something already marked down. I did get one pair of pants and they were on sale. The checkout line took FOREVER and the store was a disaster. I won't be shopping at this location again, but I might visit another location to give it another shot.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
New York & Company is a wonderful and trusted brand. It is one of my go-to stores for work clothes, but they also have THE BEST yoga pants! Being 5'2" I love that their pants come in a "short" length. They always have sales and coupons, so never ever pay full price! I am notorious for running in last minute with the "omg I need something to wear tonight!" and walking out with a cute sweater and matching statement necklace, for like $30. :)
Samantha C.
Holly Hill, FL
This store is super cute! New York & Company contains mostly women's dress clothes for work. (That's what they look like to me, anyways.) Although, of course, you can choose to wear these items whenever. They have stylish blazers, and pencil skirts. But they also carry pants, shirts, cute New Year attire, etc. If you like to dress up, or are required to dress up for work, then this is the place to go to dress nice for less.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite clothing store. Their clothes at full price are kind of high, but they always have great deals and rewards. Their clothes are cute and sophisticated so you can look classy and great!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?