New York & Company
New York & Company
By New York & Company
Vanesa P.

For tall people - How do you guys feel about their availability of tall sizes? Do you always find the right length at your location?

Desiree g.
Desiree g.
2 years, 10 months ago
I tend to be let down often by this! When buying jeans I definitely need a tall and most times I cannot find it! Also can never ever find it in comfy pants, I don't know of people snatch them all up quick or they don't carry them, but it's practically impossible!
Karen U.
Karen U.
3 years, 2 months ago
They actually have a things called "ask us" and will check the ware house and every store in the nation to see if they can get your size and length for you and ship it to your home. Sometimes shipping is free or $2.95 but either way it's definitely worth it for jeans that fit.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
3 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, they are one of few places in a mall where I can find tall pants in-store. If they don't have my size, I can usually find a similar pant style/cut and try that on in my size and order online if needed. I agree with others that the selection of talls is somewhat limited (I can't get all the cute pants) but I'm usually grateful to find ANY.
Laura B.
Laura B.
4 years ago
While they don't carry every style in a tall, this store still probably has the largest tall selection at an affordable price in the mall. I'm 6 ft tall in most heels, and their tall pants are still long enough!
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the selection of pants in Tall, personally I like basics so the plain black, brown and gray are fin by me.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Our local location actually has a great selection of tall styles, thank goodness. I'm 5'10" so I completely understand your frustration!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Roswell, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
They only carry certain styles in tall, which is one thing that really drives me crazy. Usually just your basic colors - black, brown, etc. I'm not sure if there's a better selection online but in store there isn't a huge selection.