New York & Company

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expensive to m...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the return policy is for sale items?3 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
isis G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Everyone in every store that I have been in are so nice and accommodating. The stores are expensive so when they have sales, it’s a great day. They are only in the malls and online (as far as I know) so if you’re not a big fan of people, online is even better than in store because they have a bigger variety . New York & Co. is classy but still fun and vibrant. I love this brand and I honestly don’t know how I lived without it.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Always trendy and affordable, NY&Co is my go to store for my work clothes and outfits for special occasions. I bought this outfit for my pregnancy announcement and it was beautiful. The clothes are definitely made with women bodies and issues in mind. When new collections come out, a week later the stuff is at 50% off! You can always catch a great sale and the credit card limits automatically increase every few months or so! I highly recommend the store!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I like this store whenever they have a sale, which is almost constantly. Otherwise the items are marked up for what you get. I really have to see items in person or read the reviews. because they tend to have thin and cheap fabrics for some of the products. I’ve gotten some really good closet staples there though. The sizing seems to run a little large, but is relatively consistent within the brand.
Margaret M.
I’m surprised to see this store has such high reviews. I recently ordered 4-5 pieces online and I found the quality and fit to be very poor. Stitching on clothes was haphazard. Fabrics blends just look cheap. I think this is the type of place to go if you’re in desperate need of interview clothing and have less than 100 to spend.
Alexis F.
I am 6’0 and finding pants long enough is a struggle, let me tell you. However NY&C is always the go to when it comes to dress pants and even jeans! My arms are also rather long and long sleeve shirts are not a problem there. They also have a wide variety of sizes aside from tall!
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Affordable, quality clothing that is comfortable and sophisticated. I love their color selections and the mix n match combos so you can find the style that perfectly accommodates your body shape and comfort level, all while feeling beautiful and confident.
Sandra h.
This is the store I go to for my pants. All my pants are from New York and Company absolutely love their high-waisted legging jeans those are the ones I usually get they are very comfortable very flexible stretchy and they just fit to shape your body
molly r.
alexandria, VA
I walked in for the first time a few months ago looking for a dress for an event, nothing to prom like but not as casual as mini skirts and crop tops. I wasn't expecting to find anything but I went in anyway. Luckily I did because I found my dress, romper and skirts. All reasonably priced and fairly great quality. They have the same dresses but offer them in multiple colors so that's always a bonus. and you can always find coupons for them and they have amazing sales. I'm definitely going back
Shawnda M.
Kettering, OH
I love this store! I was never so sad when the local one closed so J Crew could go into the location. I purchase most of my clothes online now and love all their clothes. I usually only buy items on sale but their jeans fit amazing!!!
Bree S.
I love the amazing quality and deals here. They have dress clothes to lounge wear for all sizes of petite to tall. Colors and patterns are abundant and my closet has become almost entirely replaced by this store.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?