BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expensive to me :( 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the return policy is for sale items?3 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
Haley F.
Haley F.
New York & Company is one of my favorite stores for professional and casual attire. They make high quality fashionable clothing at very reasonable prices. You can see the attention to details in every piece that hits the shelves.
I do want to also mention, that in all my years shopping there, they have always had the friendliest, most professional people working there. So much so, I actually thought they must have super amazing customer service training. This is one I would recommend 100 times over.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Still one of the best go-to shops for workplace clothing for adult women. However, their prices have gotten expensive over the past decade or so and the quality has not matched the price increase. Consistent sizing has been an issue as well as garment stitching. Their website has also gotten unnecessarily complicated and glitchy. They also need to do a better job with item description details and swatching. The biggest plus I can offer is that they carry extended selections for tall sizes.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
A friend suggested I shop here because I was having trouble finding pants for my curvy shape. I signed up for the email coupons but once I was ready to check out they said it couldn't be applied because I was purchasing something already marked down. I did get one pair of pants and they were on sale. The checkout line took FOREVER and the store was a disaster. I won't be shopping at this location again, but I might visit another location to give it another shot.
Leah D.
Leah D.
New York & Company is my one-stop for business casual & professional clothes for work and interviews! They carry Tall, Regular & Petite sizing that fits every "real" body type, & their sizing is consistent! They run sales weekly & have CityCash you earn through purchases that you can use on future purchases, too! From a fashion standpoint, they are modern, chic & trendy, emulating runway fashion in a way that's tasteful & wearable for the modern working woman.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with New York & Company. There clothes can be hit or miss but the hits, I really really love. As far as their pricing, it's super annoying. Stuff goes on sale and drops in price by almost half, and then they shoot back up. It's a hot mess over there and can be super annoying because you never know when to buy something. But I absolutely love their pants because they come in more than just black and navy!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
New York & Company is a wonderful and trusted brand. It is one of my go-to stores for work clothes, but they also have THE BEST yoga pants! Being 5'2" I love that their pants come in a "short" length. They always have sales and coupons, so never ever pay full price! I am notorious for running in last minute with the "omg I need something to wear tonight!" and walking out with a cute sweater and matching statement necklace, for like $30. :)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
I love this company and everything they carry! I have never been to a location that isn't clean and organized. I don't mind paying more for a better quality product . When I look to purchase I look to purchase something that will last and stay in the shape it was in when I purchased it with proper care. Staff is always friendly and their customer service is exceptional!!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I really adore this store and its clothing line. It's perfect for the business casual atmosphere where I work, but it even offers more professional clothing if your office is a little more polished. They have adorable accessories too and are completely affordable. They offer a store card, like most retailers, where you can earn points and redeem for gift cards, etc.
Kaitie B.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I know that I'm only 21, but I love the clothes and accessories at this store! So does my mom! They do seem more mature than a lot of stores, but they have a ton of dressy and casual clothes than anyone can wear. I always get a necklace or costume ring when I shop there, and their purses are ADORABLE! Love this place so much I even got their credit card. ;)
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
New York and Company is one of my go to places for work clothes. I am petite and they have a lot of options that fit great. Accessories are great as well. I have multiple bags and pairs of shoes from here. Love their summer dresses and tanks! I have them in multiple colors. Only downside is price so I try to go to the New York and Company outlet.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Fashionista Expert
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?