BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

New York & Company offers fashionable workplace clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Is it worth the trip?1 Answers
  • Do they have sale any time in the year? They seems expens...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the return policy is for sale items?3 Answers
New York & Company
  • "Love the fact that they have cool coupons plus they always have really good sales I purchased my moms Christmas gift their ever since then I've been shopping here for my everyday work clothes" in 21 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit high for me, but they have great, quality clothes that are perfect for when I have to dress business casual." in 21 reviews
  • "They always have what I need whether it be for work or just for myself I can always find something here and it is something I will have a while." in 20 reviews
  • "New York & Company is pretty much the only place I can find good quality jeans that actually fit my shape and flatter me." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't always like their stuff and the quality isn't always that great, but every now and then they surprise me and I find something I love." in 17 reviews
Mandy D.
I think this brand is a good one for professionals looking for business casual and business wear. They do have their "soho" brand which is more casual and weekend wear - I do not have any of those items. They have sales and they are pretty good ones. You can get good items for great price. A few years back I got pants for work - nice dress pants for $10. A few weeks ago I got these palazzo wide leg pants originally $70 for $30. I also like this brand they have Peite, Regular, and Tall lengths. That is very important since all women are not created equally. They also offer plus sizes - a few of the dresses that I have seen red line were 18s and they were BEAUTIFUL and only $10. So do not think you cannot shop there if you are larger they offer things for you as well as us shorties!
isis G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Everyone in every store that I have been in are so nice and accommodating. The stores are expensive so when they have sales, it’s a great day. They are only in the malls and online (as far as I know) so if you’re not a big fan of people, online is even better than in store because they have a bigger variety . New York & Co. is classy but still fun and vibrant. I love this brand and I honestly don’t know how I lived without it.
Margaret M.
I’m surprised to see this store has such high reviews. I recently ordered 4-5 pieces online and I found the quality and fit to be very poor. Stitching on clothes was haphazard. Fabrics blends just look cheap. I think this is the type of place to go if you’re in desperate need of interview clothing and have less than 100 to spend.
Alexis W.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this store. The professional yet trendy clothing is perfect for work. I can always find something on trend and reasonable price wise. They also have a few spotlight lines i love like Eva’s. In addition they have a constant flow of new styles and options. Great deals!
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Always trendy and affordable, NY&Co is my go to store for my work clothes and outfits for special occasions. I bought this outfit for my pregnancy announcement and it was beautiful. The clothes are definitely made with women bodies and issues in mind. When new collections come out, a week later the stuff is at 50% off! You can always catch a great sale and the credit card limits automatically increase every few months or so! I highly recommend the store!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
I walked in for the first time a few months ago looking for a dress for an event, nothing to prom like but not as casual as mini skirts and crop tops. I wasn't expecting to find anything but I went in anyway. Luckily I did because I found my dress, romper and skirts. All reasonably priced and fairly great quality. They have the same dresses but offer them in multiple colors so that's always a bonus. and you can always find coupons for them and they have amazing sales. I'm definitely going back
Perla R.
Mission
My go-to store when wanting to go shopping!! Love their deals and style. Buy one get two free on jewelry OR buy one get one free for pants... Or mix aaaaand match is the best!!! Did i mention it's my favorite store?
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I find that the sizing on the site is not consistent and I do all of my shopping online. However I love the sales and quality of the items I receive. They have cute trendy items and also items for work that I love
cecilia n.
they give bonus points for their credit card holders. It's free money, but not really because you have to spend a minimum for it to apply sometimes. Luckily they send out a bunch of coupons. Never buy full price!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I like this store whenever they have a sale, which is almost constantly. Otherwise the items are marked up for what you get. I really have to see items in person or read the reviews. because they tend to have thin and cheap fabrics for some of the products. I’ve gotten some really good closet staples there though. The sizing seems to run a little large, but is relatively consistent within the brand.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Does the line look "cheap"? Like, cheaply made?
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What do you usually buy from here? Work clothes? Going out dresses?
mia s.
Is the eva mendez collection still there?
Angelica W.
I really enjoy New York and Company but I don't really go there that often.... What is the best(quality) thing to get there?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
How do you feel about their work wear?