New York & Company uploaded by Abby D.New York & Company uploaded by Tequila C.

BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

• I've only been in there once, how affordable are their clothes? A...7 Answers
  • Are these clothes appropriate for work?12 Answers
  • Are any of the items good quality ?18 Answers
New York & Company
  • "I do buy a lot of work clothes here, but I have to be very careful and try everything on as some items fit a lot differently than others of the same size. " in 16 reviews
  • "I used to work in a mall with New York and Company store in it and sadly, at the time, I didn't need to buy anything remotely business casual." in 12 reviews
  • "NY&Co always has great sales and the clothes can be dressed up or down, so it's a perfect place to buy work or weekend clothes." in 12 reviews
  • "But now that I have a job that requires me to dress professionally every day, I have a new found love for New York and Co. A large majority of my dress pants and skirts are from there." in 8 reviews
  • "this store has the best business attire some of the clothes may be expensive but they always have great coupons to help you pay less their selection of jewelry is also good" in 7 reviews
Dawn N.
I LOVE this store, especially their clearance rack. You can find great pieces for work & play. I love that they give you coupons to use if u spend over a certain amount, so not only do u get great deals from the clearance rack, but u can then apply the coupons they provide!!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I absolutely love this store. When I need something casual or for an important meeting. I usually get an outfit at an affordable price. Like the variety of clothes and sizes. The accessories are so affordable. Definitely recommend and I’ll always go back.
Bree S.
I love having a card here for the deals, but it is ridiculous that I have to spend so much money to get only a $20 reward. And the city cash you earn or the rewards only work on certain clothing. There are many silver lines that make it almost pointless to have.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
My go to for staple work clothes. The clothing that runs in number sizes tend to be better quality then the sm-xl sizes. They have the most amazing pull on dress pants. Great price on accessories.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love the idea of this store but fro me it's always hit or miss. Some of the clothes are a little expensive but they do have nice conservative clothes . I think it's good for work clothes or work clothes . I think their jeans are nice too. They have some good sales . It's not s store that a run towards but for what it's worth I think it's a good option.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You can find great deals here on their clearance sales. They always have some kind of store sale going on, but sometimes their coupons are very stingy. Love their clothes. Always stylish and look great.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I just bought a few things for Christmas gifts.
everything I got was on sale. They have really
good deals. Very good quality in there clothing.
I bought a few things for myself too. I do shop
here often...
Lauren W.
I have been shopping at New York and Company since high school (early 2000s) and continue to shop there today! I do a lot more online shopping these days because they no longer carry their TALL sizes in-store. Their jeans are the ONLY jeans I buy -- they are THE BEST (and you can't beat the buy one, get one 1/2 off or even better the buy one get one free sales they have on pants/jeans throughout the year!!!) The quality of all of their clothes is top notch, in my opinion. Always great sales and coupons via email. I love their dresses for all kinds of occasions. Several of my wardrobe staple pieces are all NY&Co, and probably always will be!
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
All the tops run one size up, and the pants were not designed for curvy women. They have great sales, a really fabulous rewards program and a lot of styles to choose from... but these clothes simply do not hold up after washing. They *look* durable in stores, but almost without fail, everything seems to *loosen* after washing instead of getting smaller. The button down shirts are cut really well, though. With a bit of sttetch and a tapered waist, you'll get really flattering professional looks. I recommend stocking up on basic button ups or accessories from here.
Ana C.
Smyrna
Great sales, bit they send way too many emails per day. Clothes is of great quality and durable. They have so many deals, that you never need to pay full retail price
Tiyona B.
Are any of the items good quality ?
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Is the fashion in this store very mature?
Brittany S.
Are these clothes appropriate for work?
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
How do you get coupons and some different low discount offers?
Katie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How do you get coupons/discounts for NY&C?