New York & Company uploaded by Tequila C.New York & Company uploaded by Abby D.

BY NEW YORK & COMPANY

• I've only been in there once, how affordable are their clothes? A...7 Answers
  • Are these clothes appropriate for work?12 Answers
  • Are any of the items good quality ?18 Answers
New York & Company
  • "I do buy a lot of work clothes here, but I have to be very careful and try everything on as some items fit a lot differently than others of the same size. " in 16 reviews
  • "I used to work in a mall with New York and Company store in it and sadly, at the time, I didn't need to buy anything remotely business casual." in 12 reviews
  • "NY&Co always has great sales and the clothes can be dressed up or down, so it's a perfect place to buy work or weekend clothes." in 12 reviews
  • "But now that I have a job that requires me to dress professionally every day, I have a new found love for New York and Co. A large majority of my dress pants and skirts are from there." in 8 reviews
  • "I love getting my work attire form this store but it can be rather expensive at times." in 7 reviews
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
All the tops run one size up, and the pants were not designed for curvy women. They have great sales, a really fabulous rewards program and a lot of styles to choose from... but these clothes simply do not hold up after washing. They *look* durable in stores, but almost without fail, everything seems to *loosen* after washing instead of getting smaller. The button down shirts are cut really well, though. With a bit of sttetch and a tapered waist, you'll get really flattering professional looks. I recommend stocking up on basic button ups or accessories from here.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I love New York and Company for multiple reasons but the biggest one is that they sell Longs in all their pants IN STORE! That is huge for us tall girls! I hate that most stores only sell tall or long on line so you have no idea if they are going to work until after you buy and if they don't work you have to go through the hassle of returning them. New York and Company will always get my business for having cute stuff anyway but major bonus points for their long pants!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert
I'm VERY picky about my shorts.

I'm a mom and my rear cheeks shouldn't hang out from the shorts I'm wearing!

That being said I stumbled across this store on my search for the proper shorts after losing all my weight.

Their shirts fit me amazingly!!! Hug me in just the right areas, fit nice, and are short but not too short!

I also got several of their shirts while shopping there as well.

Everything there is great quality!!

Well worth the price! And I love their shorts!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
I used to always get my work pants from here. I love that they have petite sizes so I don't have to get my pants altered. They were easy to wash. You can get some really good deals too. I loved the yearly sale that happened after Xmas. The product quality is limited (things fray and some shirts wash funny). I used to have a credit card to this store, but in the last few years I have not shopped here. Maybe the clothes changed or maybe it was just my style.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I love New York & Company and have bought so many cute dresses from the website. I never had any issues with returns and customer service has been helpful. They constantly have sales and you can get clothing for pretty cheap if you shop the clearances/sale prices. The quality is good and I always get compliments. The jeans and coats are nice quality, too, and I love that they have petite sizes as well.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
This store has taken so much of my money! Their inventory changes a lot and what you find in store is likely not online and visa Versa. They have great sales but they are often hard to keep track of because items are often excluded. They also have a lot of items online only lately which is frustrating bc I hate the mall! However, I can always find something here at a good deal so I keep coming back!
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I used to shop at NY and Co all the time, especially for work wear. Lately, everything seems so generic and unoriginal. I have a leather bomber jacket from them that I bought years ago and it's lasted me forever. Their quality is great, but I'd love to see new and more unique clothing. I still buy things from time to time for work, but not usually for other stuff.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love the idea of this store but fro me it's always hit or miss. Some of the clothes are a little expensive but they do have nice conservative clothes . I think it's good for work clothes or work clothes . I think their jeans are nice too. They have some good sales . It's not s store that a run towards but for what it's worth I think it's a good option.
Essie R.
Essie R.
I love NY & Co. They have amazing style, and great prices for everyday women. I love it is chic and fierce at the same time. I love their hand bags, and accessories. I shop here maybe once a month. I remeber my BFF's grandmother shopping in NY&CO for us everyother week. She loves to shop and this was her spot.
Mai phoua V.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
My husband bought me a plain white v neck short shelves shirt when we were still dating. And I love love the shirt it's plain yet simple and real comfortable to wear. I miss that shirt but sadly it's stain and I have to toss it. reason way I hate about whiteūüė©
Tiyona B.
Tiyona B.
Are any of the items good quality ?
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Is the fashion in this store very mature?
Sharniece L.
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
How do you get coupons and some different low discount offers?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Are these clothes appropriate for work?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Fashionista Expert
How do you get coupons/discounts for NY&C?