BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Mary A.
Fairview, NJ
Is a good concealer to use is great when it comes to dark circle under your eyes. Well I can it work out for me.
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
By far my favorite foundation ever! I always get compliments on my skin and you can't beat the amazing prices!
Delenda H.
San Antonio, TX
Very light feeling and reasonably priced. Doesn't cause breakouts and very close to my skin tone
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL
Did not cover like I hoped it would. I like a little more coverage. It did however go on good .
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love this, it gets the job done and really make my skin flawless and even, would recommend
Crystal R.
Torrance
This is a fabulous duo. Both the foundation and concealer work wonders. It's a must have.
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
Love the concealer it very good and looks great on my skin and I love it a lot
Amanda D.
Lasalle, QC
YESSS i love the price of thus product. It is really affordable since you can get it at any drugstores. Also, it covers really well and does not look cakey or oiley. And I love the variety of choicrs in terms of color!
Mimi A.
The one I had I got it for $4 aprox, and it was with matte finish. At the beginning I enjoyed the results, but these last times that I've used it, my face look greasy.
Colleen C.
Sault ste marie, ON
New york colour has been a go to brand fir all if my makeup needs since i was a teenager!! Like the rest of the products ive usr, this is a fantastic concealer!