BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI
Live this brand!  All time go to brand right here!  Trust this company with my makeup!  Yes it lasts me at least a year.  Excellent for oily and dry skin!
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida

this range of products are very complete in beauty care both previous makeup as bases High coverage are well pigmented with a variety of sub tones
Jocelyn P.
Martinsburg, WV
I do really like this because it is 2 in 1 but it is also a cheap version for some higher end products. It has nice coverage and is very sheer.
Jesenia V.
Great product I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Mckenzi M.
Idaho Falls , ID
Loved how the color perfectly matched my skin tone. I have dry skin and loved it. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin. Defiantly a dewy finish
Milliza H.
It is inexpensive and reasonable. It goes on smooth. I always buy this product, however, the brush could be a little more softer.
Irene M.
Utica, NY
I like how it gos on and stay on all day to you tack it off
it works good for all colors
it is good for the one how have red spos
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Looks interesting a line completely with good coverage for fresh makeup, as the eye area and lighting having a radiant finish
Shealyn F.
Blended in smoothly with my skin tone. Felt light on my face and gave me a small glow. Very pleased with this product
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
The color correction foundations are fab! I love them they work great best invention ever these color correcters