BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
I love how smooth and bendable this product is. it goes on with a nice light feel and doesn't feel like your really wearing makeup in my opinion. perfect for summer.I love this, it gets the job done and really make my skin flawless and even, would recommend.I like how it goes on and stay on all day till you take it off it works good for all colors.
allyson d.
Lone Tree, CO
This foundation and concealer is amazing. All my friends use it. I bought mine at the local super target. They last so long so I buy it every time I see it. I am absolutely totally a repeat user. Its so amazing. I would totally buy again next time I see it.
Angela S.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida

this range of products are very complete in beauty care both previous makeup as bases High coverage are well pigmented with a variety of sub tones
Jocelyn P.
Martinsburg, WV
I do really like this because it is 2 in 1 but it is also a cheap version for some higher end products. It has nice coverage and is very sheer.
Irene M.
Utica, NY
I like how it gos on and stay on all day to you tack it off
it works good for all colors
it is good for the one how have red spos
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Looks interesting a line completely with good coverage for fresh makeup, as the eye area and lighting having a radiant finish
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
The color correction foundations are fab! I love them they work great best invention ever these color correcters
Mary A.
Fairview, NJ
Is a good concealer to use is great when it comes to dark circle under your eyes. Well I can it work out for me.
Delenda H.
San Antonio, TX
Very light feeling and reasonably priced. Doesn't cause breakouts and very close to my skin tone