BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Haleigh S.
I really really liked the coverage of these products . But with my oily and dry skin , it attached to my dry patches and it made my t-zone really shiny as the day went on . It is buildabe but I felt that the more I put on the more cakey it tended to get . I feel that this is a more around the house foundation , but other skin types are completely different than mine .
Meshayla E.
Arlington
The foundation was ok but with me being a darker skin toned girl it gave an ashy appearance. The coverage was medium and was nice and lightweight. The foundation did last me a little while but nothing to look foward to for a whole night. I would not buy this again due to the ashy appearance.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I do use those foundation more then my other ones because it does have the concealer and it's good for if you need a quick and easy application, it's very long lasting in my opinion, my skin does tend to get oily quick so this is good also for that. I would most definitely buy this again.
Maryam G.
Maryam Ghanem and I have a difference in walmart and show your stuff in snapchat in the first place 8th grade tips for you use it is Maryam Ghanem and I have a difference in walmart and show your stuff to in snapchat in the people u know what to get him to the mall mal to get a robot dwarf planet earth's surface is Maryam and I have to install have the first place in our school and you can get a
Kay D.
The foundation and everything had my skin looking  amazing I thought it would be hard to apply to my face but accurally it had my face nice. I do not have any cons for this product because everything about it was great . And I would buy this product over and over again.
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this product! It is the perfect light weight foundation, good for combination/oily skin. It has a natural satin finish. You could totally get by without setting it.
Grace M.
Rock Hill, SC
 Oh my god this foundation is perfect it looks expensive but it's cheap priced. I can't believe that I have not use this sooner instead of buying expensive foundation. I would recommend for everybody That is reading this look no further you found the right foundation.
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
I love how smooth and bendable this product is. it goes on with a nice light feel and doesn't feel like your really wearing makeup in my opinion. perfect for summer.I love this, it gets the job done and really make my skin flawless and even, would recommend.I like how it goes on and stay on all day till you take it off it works good for all colors.
allyson d.
Lone Tree, CO
This foundation and concealer is amazing. All my friends use it. I bought mine at the local super target. They last so long so I buy it every time I see it. I am absolutely totally a repeat user. Its so amazing. I would totally buy again next time I see it.
Angela S.