New York Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder uploaded by Victoria C.New York Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder uploaded by charisse c.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York color mosaic pressed powders are ultra sheer soft, natural pressed powders. New York color mosaic pressed powders are made up of four harmonizing hues in one mosaic powder in the right combination of colors to enhance skin tones. When the four neutral colors in New York color mosaic pressed powders are blended together, they create a perfect single shade that balances and enhances all skin undertones. Choose from three great palettes for every skin brightening need. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie V.
Wales Corner
Well this is definitely my go to bronzer when it's hot and I don't want to do a full face of makeup.
I love the col9rs and how they mix to create a great bronze affect
Danii C.
Review for: Wheel Mosaic All Over Bronze more...
one of my favorite drugstore bronzers, it is perfect for warming up the face & giving that perfect sun kissed look. isn’t powdery, it’s blend-able & not cakey at all!
Samantha C.
I love this because it's inexpensive but nicely pigmented. The only CON I have is that the tone is really warm which makes it hard for contouring, but overall I really like this product.
Alexis W.
Highland, NY
I use this product as a bronzer because I have relatively pale skin and it stay on my skin longer than the surrounding foundation and powder. For a cheap product, it definitely has some competitive staying power
Schylar H.
It had a good finish. I really liked how it set on my face. I really can't say anything bad about the product. It kept my makeup in place all day. It had a natural finish. I would buy this product again and also recommend it for the price.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm very pale so I need to add some color to my foundation. I also use this as my powder over my liquid foundation. It is a very cheap brand but that's OK it gets the job done. I bought this at Walmart a couple years ago and it still works like a charm.
Megine P.
Newaygo
I have not got to try this product just yet but hopefully someday soon my sweet sexy man will get it for me maybe for my birthday or anything other special occasions!!
Stephanie S.
I remember when I got it I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. So I didn't use it for a whole then I was like hey let me try it again. So nots it's just like I have to use it today and get my dolll face up. In other words it's amazing for me at least in my opinion
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This powder does an amazing job at giving your skin a natural bronzey glow or finish. It is easy to blend the shades together and apply for a satiny smooth finish that will leave your complexion flawless. Love!
Gabby W.
I really didn't like this product very much. It made me break out and it looked really cakey. On the bright side it was really affordable but I just didn't like it. I wouldn't recommend it to others.