New York Color Skin Matching Foundation Light uploaded by Jessica F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color skin matching foundation uses adapting technology to match your exact skin color and texture. This great foundation also contains vitamins A, C and E for ultimate skin nourishment. Light/Medium see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynda Y.
I didn't care a whole lot for this product. The shade was great for my skin tone, but my nose is very sensitive and I didn't care for the smell it left. It felt greasy to start with, but once it was applied and rubbed on it was great. It was just mostly the smell of it I didn't like. I usually buy unscented products and this was a gift. So for someone that doesn't mind the fragrance smell it might be great. I would still go ahead and recommend this and other NYC products.
Jessica F.
Kingston, ON
I use this foundation right after my moisturizer. Only a small squirt, rubbed onto my fingertips then massaged onto face. It gives light coverage and doesn't settle into my creases (wrinkles) and it seems to last all day!