BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color Skin Matching Foundation 689 Medium to Deep 1 fl oz see more...

Jenna C.
Jenna C.
La Vernia
This price is amazing!! It has great coverage and I highly recommend it!! The packing in really neat and decorative. It's a bb cream and could be used for a great alternative. This product was pretty affordable when I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others and I have been using it for a few years now.
Christinaa E.
Christinaa E.
Austin
I feel like although it does its job it couldve had a better formula. The shade i picked just didnt match up to my skin tone it completely washed me out. I actually found myself using more bronzer with this product and it felt as if i was packing my face with a mask and i completely disliked it on the other hand
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
This product works wonders! It has great coverage, while making your face appear flawless and ageless. It stays on all day and keeps your face looking fresh and weightless. Other foundations tend to be either to matte or shiny, this one has a combination that's in between leaving your face feel beautiful
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
If you're looking for something quick and easily, basically for a one time use this product is the one. The consistency is extremely thick and unpleasant. It did not do such a great time with matching my skin tone.. I do not think I would buy it again in all honesty.
Kalaya M.
Kalaya M.
Ukiah, CA
This was an okay product I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. I would rather pay the money for my favorite foundation. My skin tone is light and it's a combination skin type. I purchased this at Walmart. I would not buy again. It just wasn't for me.
sydney s.
sydney s.
Decatur, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of this product because it seemed to slide right off my face I got this online and it wasn't very expensive I was a afirst time buyer but I don't believe I will be buying it again sadly the packaging is fine looks kind of cheap but you get what you pay for
Polly
Polly
Absolutely love this product.  Last all day long and looks so natural.   I've tried several other different brands and NYC is one of my top 5 picks.  My skin tone is a medium beige or alittle darker.  Applying this product, I use a makeup brush which helps to even it out
Estrella V.
Estrella V.
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Bronx, NY
Love this foundation. It's not really fully coverage but it comes it handy when I want a more natural look for the day. It's like the Maybelline fitme foundation which I also happen to love. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
If you are looking for a long lasting full coverage foundation this is not for you.. I guess it would be a great product for those of you looking for less coverage but I did not like it