BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color Skin Matching Foundation 689 Medium to Deep 1 fl oz see more...

Jenna C.
Jenna C.
La Vernia
This price is amazing!! It has great coverage and I highly recommend it!! The packing in really neat and decorative. It's a bb cream and could be used for a great alternative. This product was pretty affordable when I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others and I have been using it for a few years now.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
This product works wonders! It has great coverage, while making your face appear flawless and ageless. It stays on all day and keeps your face looking fresh and weightless. Other foundations tend to be either to matte or shiny, this one has a combination that's in between leaving your face feel beautiful
Felis A.
Felis A.
jersey city, NJ
If you're looking for something quick and easily, basically for a one time use this product is the one. The consistency is extremely thick and unpleasant. It did not do such a great time with matching my skin tone.. I do not think I would buy it again in all honesty.
Kalaya M.
Kalaya M.
Ukiah, CA
This was an okay product I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. I would rather pay the money for my favorite foundation. My skin tone is light and it's a combination skin type. I purchased this at Walmart. I would not buy again. It just wasn't for me.
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Bronx, NY
Love this foundation. It's not really fully coverage but it comes it handy when I want a more natural look for the day. It's like the Maybelline fitme foundation which I also happen to love. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield
When i got it i was excited it was nicley packaged, looked great but it went on streaky and heavy and i feel i paid to much for it to be such a disappointment.
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
This foundation blends pretty easy and a little goes a long way. The only thing I notice is that I break more than usual with this product.
HK L.
HK L.
Not a fan of this. I mean I don't expect much for a cheap price but still it didn't really do a good job of keeping my makeup in place
Amber H.
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
This does such a good job of matching your skin tone. I was, am very impressed. I really didnt think it was going to look so natural!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Very nice I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!