Add a Photo

New York Color Skin Matching Foundation 689 Medium to Deep 1 fl oz
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
April 23, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: New York Color Skin Matching Foundation 689 Medium to Deep 1 fl oz Natural
If you're looking for something quick and easily, basically for a one time use this product is the one. The consistency is extremely thick and unpleasant. It did not do such a great time with matching my skin tone.. I do not think I would buy it again in all honesty.
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford, NY
June 20, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Love this foundation. It's not really fully coverage but it comes it handy when I want a more natural look for the day. It's like the Maybelline fitme foundation which I also happen to love. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
spencer, WV
June 22, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
To dark for my skin tone but the one that does match blends well. And lasts. Only complaint is that it feels heavy
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Richmond, VA
June 21, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
This is my go to backup foundation....while I like it I do have preferences of different brands.
Marcely B.
Marcely B.
São gonçalo
June 20, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Indico para todos os amigos (a) um dos melhores produtos onde encontro tudo que gosto e eu identifico com todo