New York Color Show Time Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Maria C.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

All day waterproof formula easy to remove. Volume matrix technology immediately thickens lashes up to 5x. All day waterproof and easy to remove. Flexible polymer system enriched with lash conditioning agents enhances flexibility of lashes. Unique volume building brush delivers and spreads mascara evenly see more...

• Can you buy this product at a drug store ?3 Answers
  • How difficult is it for this mascara to be removed?1 Answers
New York Color Show Time Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
  • "Water proof mascara generally tends to make my eyes water and it also tears my eye lashes out! Not with this though, it works wonderfully. The affordable price doesn't hurt either!" in 3 reviews
Jacqueline D.
Love this eyeliner. I use "extreme black" and I love, how this makes my eye pop a lot, mixed together with my eyeliner graphic marker. I sometimes mix two types of eyeliner together. But this is my go to. I LOVE to add double coats to my lashes.
Samantha A.
This mascara isn't half bad for the price! It's cheaper, which is always attractive, but it performs really well for the price. I like the brush because it does a good job separating lashes. You don't have to work hard to get color payoff and it makes your lashes pretty dark. It's not clumpy, and adds a little length to your lashes. Would recommend if you're on a budget!
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I enjoy this mascara because it is a cheaper brand, but it does make my lashes fuller and longer. Since I have blonde lashes, the extreme black fills them in nicely and extends them. Only complaint that I have is that sometime when I wear them all day, my lashes start to stick together. Otherwise, good product for a low price!
Sarah B.
Hands down best inexpensive mascara. Great look no clumps long lasting and one bottle last months with everyday use. Long looking lashes and define your lashes really well. I will buy this after I run out.
Luisa O.
This was hands down one of my favorite super affordable mascara finds at the drugstore. It's perfect for both bottom and top lashes. Doesn't flake and holds the curl like a dream!!
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
Surprisingly this very cheap mascara works well. I love my lashes to be full and long. It does its job. The only complaint I would have is the very hard lashes you get. If you were to reapply later in the day it feels like your eyelashes are rock hard
Kelsey M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Jamie R.
Benton, AR
It's old to me and I have found better. It doesn't really do a difference to my eye lashes. I would say it would work for your first ever mascara, but for me it doesn't work.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
I like that it is waterproof. It helps make my lashes longer. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I have other mascaras I like better.
Miranda  i.
This product makes my lashes long and it really is water proof ! It's a great price too ! Makes you feel like your using something expensive !
Miranda  i.
Can you buy this product at a drug store ?
erianna b.
Winston Salem, NC
How difficult is it for this mascara to be removed?