New York Color Show Time Mascara, Volumizing, Extreme Black 847, 0.27 fl oz (8 ml) uploaded by mayra a.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Volume matrix technology immediately thickens lashes up to 5x. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. see more...

• "This skinny wand does nothing for my length and the waterproof version also has a skinny wimpy wand." in 1 review
  • "The product goes on very nice and stays on." in 1 review
  • "This product is a great price, I always use it under my other mascara to help add volume!" in 1 review
  • "I really love how dark it makes my lashes look (even though they are already dark)." in 1 review
Raimary A.
This product is good. But it is not exactly the best of the brand, I usually use it when I do not want to be so made up because although it has a good pigmentation, the volume is not as high as I would like. The only thing that I love is the cost.......
Abigail P.
I don't really like the product because after I put a few coats of it, my lashes start to clump up and don't look amazing

back