New York Color Show Time Mascara, Volumizing, Extreme Black 847, 0.27 fl oz (8 ml) uploaded by mayra a.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Volume matrix technology immediately thickens lashes up to 5x. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. see more...

• "This skinny wand does nothing for my length and the waterproof version also has a skinny wimpy wand." in 1 review
  • "The product goes on very nice and stays on." in 1 review
  • "This product is a great price, I always use it under my other mascara to help add volume!" in 1 review
  • "I really love how dark it makes my lashes look (even though they are already dark)." in 1 review
Rosemaria S.
Love, love, love this product. The price is very inexpensive, I bought it for only 2$ and some change. It doesn't make your eyelashes look clumpy when applied neither.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I've decided to give this a shot, seeing how many people like this brand and their mascaras, but was not too impressed with this particular one. I kept applying it and applying it, and it was not making any difference.
melissa.ramos.71404976
Orlando
I tried this mascara because it was waterproof. I did not like the product though. It really didn't make a difference in my lashes as far as making them stand out and make them lush looking.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I just love this mascara and it's perfect for when you want some real volume for your lashes. This is like honestly my holy grail for drug store makeup.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
I received this mascara in a fashion show swag bag. I fell so in love I bought some for my daughter. goes on even and no clumps and comes off easy.
Sindy I.
Its great mascara. It does it job to a certain extent. It does bother my eyes for some reason, like make them dry. But its an ok product.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
This mascara can easily take you from night to day! I really love how dark it makes my lashes look (even though they are already dark).
Allison Y.
Tucson, AZ
Its greats a great product. It makes your lashed long but still makes them look natural. Perfect mascara for school.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Miranda C.
The product goes on very nice and stays on. When removing it is comes off great.

back