New York Color Show Time Mascara, Volumizing, Extreme Black 847, 0.27 fl oz (8 ml) uploaded by mayra a.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Volume matrix technology immediately thickens lashes up to 5x. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I really love how dark it makes my lashes look (even though they are already dark)." in 1 review
  • "The product goes on very nice and stays on." in 1 review
  • "This product is a great price, I always use it under my other mascara to help add volume!" in 1 review
  • "This skinny wand does nothing for my length and the waterproof version also has a skinny wimpy wand." in 1 review
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I bought this mascara was because I forgot to wear mascara one day. On my way to work I stopped in the drugstore and didn't want to spend too much (I had just bought a new mascara) so I picked up the least expensive one. I was pleasantly surprised. I love the way the brush separates my lashes without leaving the "spider" effect. I only needed two coats versus my 5 or more of the other brand. The only thing I didn't like was it took a while to dry and it left mascara on my top and bottom kid from blinking. If you sneeze, you're in trouble. Other than that, I'd recommend!
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is alright. I personally think there are better ones at the drugstore but this is a good one to start with if you're new to makeup. Doesn't add a whole lot to your lashes, just darkens and semi lengthens, great for the "no makeup" days. Just provides a natural look. "My lashes but better" look. I'll throw this on if I'm doing running around and don't have time to put on a full face of makeup. Just adds a little oomph.
Meghan M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this mascara!!! This mascara always makes me feel awake compared to other mascaras that I have tried out before. This is always my go to. I have had this mascara for 2 years and it still is very volumizing and I would buy 2 million more:))
Milagro G.
When I bougth this mascara I thougth it was too cheap to work! But I was wrong! This is awesome I really like it! It's dark but natural and also waterproof but easy to remove!πŸ‘πŸΌ I would buy it again!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ»
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mascara and it's perfect for when you want some real volume for your lashes. This is like honestly my holy grail for drug store makeup.
Beautiful B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how many times I can say how awesome is this! It last for a very long time. I use this product every day. It's pretty inexpensive as well which really helps it compete with other brands!! All in all I really just recommend it.
Jennifer S.
This is not one of NYC's better mascaras. It's okay, but mostly ineffective. I felt like I had applied about a dozen coats of this and my lashes still looked the same with no change in volume or length. I actually just use this now for my bottom lashes, since I wasn't getting any results for the top lashes. This mascara also dries out quickly but I've noticed that's a trend with this brand, but I guess that's why it's so cheap. I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for dramatic results, but for a couple bucks it's alright.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC
Bring back the old baby blue waterproof tubes! The old wand was big and made for luscious all day no-flake wear. This skinny wand does nothing for my length and the waterproof version also has a skinny wimpy wand. I wore this mascara for over 10 years and one day they changed the entire line. I look often for them to bring it back and even bought all the ones I could find online to stock up for a year when they changed it. Its been 2 years and I cannot find a good mascara.
April K.
It's not a bad mascara for the price. However, I am not a fan of the spoolie at all. I find that I end up needing to comb my lashes in order to get them to look nice and separate instead of clumpy. I don't hate it enough to stop using the rest of it, but I sincerely doubt I will re-buy it.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've decided to give this a shot, seeing how many people like this brand and their mascaras, but was not too impressed with this particular one. I kept applying it and applying it, and it was not making any difference.