New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel Fuchsia Glamour 0.45 fl oz - DEL LABORATORIES INC.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Long Wearing Nail Enamel Fuchsia Glamour 0.45 fl oz see more...

Charisa S.
Billings, MO
I like the brush and the consistency of the polish when applying, however it doesn’t last that long. Chips quickly even with the top coat. Wouldn’t consider it long wearing but for this price, it’s not terrible.
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
I wish this product was more long wearing as it states. It is easy to apply but it requires several coats to make it look good. It really doesnt compare to the other cheaper brands. This one is much worse because it chips and comes off so easy. I do not plan on buying it again.
Lindsey N.
Gallatin, TN
This polish is actually decent. It is a good price. Doesn't have the quality of other really expensive polishes but for the price it is pretty good. The colors are really pretty. I'd recommend it to people not wanting to spend a lot of money on polish.
Priscilla G.
Great product. Long lasting and such a beautiful color. This product last longer than other nail polishes I've used and reasonable price.
Michelle G.
Its alright. It dries fast so that's good but its kind of thin so more than two coats is needed. Its a pretty color though.
Ashley N.
Muskegon
Its okay. Not the color i normally use. The brush could be better. Price was ok and value sucks. But it could be cause it is older.
Britney D.
Brampton, ON
Very big fan of these nail Polishes. I have used many different brands of nail Polish so I have really high standards but these ones do pretty well.
ferhat n.
Blida
Yes yes my favorite I like it I think it is very important for you maybe we have the same things lol you should take one