New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Fashion Safari (Pack of 2)

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Fashion Safari see more...

Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This product has pros and cons. The brand is generally inexpensive Abdullah’s if offers many colors. I’ve bought a few from nyc. However, even though it dries quickly, the wear does not last. As in after a few hand washes it starts chipping. Otherwise it would be a great product.
Bianca C.
I always try to reach for a quick dry nail polish because I always smudge it. I like this one but it's not as long lasting as some other brands of nail polish. I like this color and how it looks on my nails. Affordable and easy to find
Bianca R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE the polishes! They have good color pigmentation which means you apply less coats. It truly does dry very fast and not sticky or tacky. Affordable, easy to find, and a good range of colors!
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Love, love, love this color and quality of polish plus it’s inexpensive and a quick dry polish. Can’t go wrong with this polish. Lots of great colors available at Walmart and most drug stores.
Sonia T.
This nail polish is really good I have this nude color and it looks very good the the nail. This is one of my 2 nail polish. This nail polish has a very nice shine to it.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Love this nail polish brand and will continue to purchase in the near future. Easy to apply and easy to remove if accidentally painted on fingers or toes. Purchased at local drugstore (Walgreens or CVS). Will purchase again in the future absolutely!
Maris F.
Margate, FL
Favorite nude polish! Such a good price! It works well with my skin tone (I'm fair/tan) and it looks great!

Pro: it dries sooo quickly!
Con: I don't think I have any...

Pricey? Nope! Great value absolutely! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
These nailpolishes are very good for the price. They have great pigmentation and they dry fast. They are not as long wearing as the Long Wearing line but I still recomend them.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I am a nail polish person, So I have many, may be 100s of colors. wears good, easy to apply, dries quickly., Chipps off quickly though.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
If your in a budget this is the one it work well great for starters and you have so many color options And great for projects too