BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Fashion Safari see more...

Courtney L.
I’ve tried quite a few of the NYC nail polishes and haven’t had much of any luck. They’re not pigmented and you need like 3 coats. They’re a decent price but is rather pay a couple more bucks to save literally an hour painting my nails. I don’t recommend. Decent color selection, that’s why 2 stars instead of 1
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I like their black shade the most in this line. It's just opaque enough for nail art and it will go on in only two coats. You can't beat the price either. It's not going to last over a week but when you change your nail polish as often as I do that's not really a problem. :)
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Cheap and Fast drying nail polish. This nude color is a good change of pace. This Nude is such a beautiful color especially in this nail polish. The color is great but the nail polish is cheap quality. It clumps up easily. Lasts about two weeks without chipping but it can be stretched to last three. New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Fashion Safari (Pack of 2)
Erika G.
I was quite surprised bc I ended up loving this formula. I bought this at my local family dollar for a low price. Compared to other brands, this is great as well. It is easy to apply and I recommend this if you're looking for a good long lasting nail polish.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Some of my favorite colors I’ve ever found come from this brand. I love the variety so much. They application is very smooth but the durability isn’t the best. I have a hard time keeping polish anyway but this chips off very quickly.
marie t.
El Sobrante, CA
I love this nail polish! It is super cheap (price wise) but is really great quality! The color is gorgeous & I use it so much that I am almost onto a second bottle! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes nude nails because the price is so great for what you get
Stefanie S.
Palmdale , CA
NYC formula seems to vary a little bit but most of the colors I've ever tried come out really great and don't ship as much I did notice that some of the more Shear colors chip faster so maybe they just needed extra coats
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
These are insanely cheap but for a good reason. They suck! They are so runny and thin. You would need a million coats for a good coverage. Don’t waste your money unless you buy the clear top coat, but still these aren’t worth it.
Pang H.
This Is A Good Product But Need Two Coat To Give You The Pretty Nude Color! However, the Color Is Buildable! I Like The Color Because It Is Such A Pretty Natural Color! It Is A Affordable And Product And A Good Polish To Wear To Work Because It Is Such A Natural Beautiful Color!
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
I think these are great affordable colors to play with when on a budget. They chip a little easy but for the price thy have nice colors and they dry pretty quickly.