BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Brownstone see more...

Sheri C.
Windsor, ON
Can I just say that this nail polish line is my top fav!! They literally dry in under a minute, including the sparkly one that I put 10 coats on 10 minutes before I had to put gloves on - not even a smudge! If you always want cute nails, but only ever have maximum of a New York minute, THIS is for you! Buy it! You can thank me later.
Shannon B.
Bath, ON
Great price! My daughters love to pick out there 2/$3 deals at Walmart and it is nice to add a pop of colour(s) without breaking the bank.
Lasts a solid few days on your nails which is about as long as my girls can keep polish on before they want to change it up.
Danielle P.
Clarenville , NL
The color is nice and it does dry in literally a minute. However, one coat is really transparent and it's not super buildable. Ones you get more than one coat on it peels in about 5 minutes.
Michelle L.
I really like NYC nail polish! They dry really easily and they have really nice colour selections. If you do it properly, it lasts for about a week or two. The only con things about this is that because they’re only $1-3, once you apply the polish, it tends to become bubbly after a few months of using the product.New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Brownstone (Pack of 2)
Katie C.
you cant go wrong with this product its fabulous for the price and the color range is great its the only nail polish I reach for due to the fast drying and the shiney finish I love them and rebuy over and over I must have atleast 50 of them I use them on al my family anf friends
lois v.
Super affordable and lots of great classic or funky colors. I probably have every single color and the nudes in probably have doubles of due to over use.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Its not a bad nail polish but it does chip off after a couple of days just like every other nail polish. Im still searching for my holy grail.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of my favorite shades from NYC New York Color. I use it for giving myself pedicures all year long! Great value brand.