New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Brownstone (Pack of 2)

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Brownstone see more...

Chelsea J.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite brown polish. It doesn't go on streaky at all and it dries down in no time. I recommend this line of polish.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Este color es hermoso!! Super vibrante y llamativo. Su formula es muy buena y facil de aplicar . Y el precio super comodo
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Meh. Not a long lasting polish and requires at least two coats to achieve even color. Some darker colors even more coats.
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
Love this brand always but it. Last long, awesome colors. Fast drying never clumpy. Very affordable best prices astound
Neida C.
Utah
Brow is alaos great for the fall I love the color so much I match it up with a another lower brown and looks great .
Connie C.
Spotsylvania, VA
Great colors dries fast. Great value! Tends to chip easily, so keeping the bottle close for touch ups is a must.
Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
Love this line! And I love the price even more! I always pick up a few at a time because they are amazing.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Great cheap nail color in a variety of hues. Dries quick w no smudging issues. Available at Target!
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my nail care collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I like these a lot with a good top coat they last pretty decent I like the price a whole lot lol