New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Brownstone (Pack of 2)

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Brownstone see more...

Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I really like how the packaging on this polish is different from their usual polishes. I really like this color. It's not too thick. You only need one coat. It's inexpensive & I would recommend this color for people with medium to deep skin tones.
Ariana G.
Fortuna Foothills
The color I really like it , but some people didn't . It was hard to apply it because I take my time putting nail polish on and this dry quickly and i couldn't. It was mess ,that the only thing I had a hard time. I just say I won't but it again because it to messy for me to but it on.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I'm not a huge fan of these polishes.  They are streaky and not very pigmented.  It takes several coats to achieve a non-streaky look.  I would not waste money on these again.  I would much rather spend a little more money on a China Glaze polish or two.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
I am a huge fan of the NYC color minute quick dry nail polishes that they sell. They have a huge variety of colors, they are very affordable, and they are great long lasting as well. Thanks NYC for providing us with great nail wear options on the cheap!
Rhodie M.
Belleville, NJ
I love this polish line! However, I am so sad because I cannot find NYC in my local drugstores anymore! I love a lot of the shades in this line, but I especially love the clear topcoat. It dries so shiny! Someone, PLEASE tell me where I can find this brand again!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
NYC is a cheaper brand but it doesn’t mean the quality of the nail polish is cheap the price is amazing but the pigment of their nail polish is is just as good as any high-end brand of nail polish and I would highly recommend it to any of my friends
Julianna H.
Granite Bay
Good color, a little dull, but I needed something dark and neutral. Applied well, just make sure to place the polish quickly because it sets very fast :). Wore well, lasted about 2 weeks.
Srujana S.
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Not the best nail polish but you can't beat the price! Not very pigmented and some colors are kind of streaky if you're not careful but even some high end brands can be like that.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I cannot say it enough! I love NYC products! This fast drying nail polish formula is amazing! It really does dry in a minute. The color pay off is great and the price is amaze balls! Would highly recommend them!