BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Brownstone see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenville
I'm not usually big on nail polish, but this one is easy to use. The color is great, and if you apply it correctly with a top coat, it stays great. A very affordable price, and a nice selection. I would definitely recommend this to people who like trying nail polish, or those who like it, but don't want to pay a ton.
Sharvari M.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
Review for: New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Brownstone (Pack of 2), Other
For the price, this nail polish is not that bad. The color range is pretty good and the application is easy and fast. It dries a lot faster than some of the other nail polishes I have and it doesn't really chip that fast or flake off too easily. The packaging is mediocre but the actual product is great.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I'm not a huge fan of these polishes.  They are streaky and not very pigmented.  It takes several coats to achieve a non-streaky look.  I would not waste money on these again.  I would much rather spend a little more money on a China Glaze polish or two.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I really like how the packaging on this polish is different from their usual polishes. I really like this color. It's not too thick. You only need one coat. It's inexpensive & I would recommend this color for people with medium to deep skin tones.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Fortuna Foothills
The color I really like it , but some people didn't . It was hard to apply it because I take my time putting nail polish on and this dry quickly and i couldn't. It was mess ,that the only thing I had a hard time. I just say I won't but it again because it to messy for me to but it on.
Rhodie M.
Rhodie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this polish line! However, I am so sad because I cannot find NYC in my local drugstores anymore! I love a lot of the shades in this line, but I especially love the clear topcoat. It dries so shiny! Someone, PLEASE tell me where I can find this brand again!
Skye T.
Skye T.
Really good formula. Goes on smooth and only takes 2 coats for gorgeous coverage. You cannot beat the quality for the price. The colors are highly pigmented and I typically get 5-6 days out of my manicure. For the price, you seriously can't pass it up.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
Love this brand always but it. Last long, awesome colors. Fast drying never clumpy. Very affordable best prices astound
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
I use n.y.c nail polish all the time. It doesn't chip and it dries really quick without a nail dryer. It stays on a while even without a top coat.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
I live this its been good and not exspinsive and I use it for my kids and its chesp.I love it my store carrys it