BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Made in USA.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have ocd about my nail polish matching my outfit ( Yes, its odd But oh well) And so i decided to go to the store and treat myself to a new thing of yellow nail polish ." in 2 reviews
  • "After I do about 2-3 thin coats on top of a great base coat and topped with a fab top coat, these beautiful colors won't chip for a few days, ususally around 4-5 days." in 1 review
  • "I stocked up on NYC's bright colors like these to stand out in the hot weather.they are retailed at about 2 dollars." in 1 review
  • "I buy this all the time, I have a girly girl that likes her nails done all the time. " in 1 review
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Other
The polish is way too thin, the assortment of colors is very little but for the price they are okay if you are in a great need of a nail polish, I have a magenta/purple colored polish that dries up matte when done and it looks like marker. Not appealing at all.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Other
I had the shade park avenue and i love it. Dries fast and coated very well. I really liked how fast it dries. Can’t really seem to find it anymore if i could i would get it again!
Paige P.
Review for: Grand Central Station
This quick dry is really quick dry. The price is even better, it is usually about $1.98 at Walmart maybe less. I use it every time, but i am having a hard time finding it lately, hoping it's not discontinued. Love NYC polishes.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is good, I have two shades: Lafayette pink and Penn station pink. These color are really cute, they look awesome when I used them.

This NYC nail polish really dries fast and I love that, I always apply two coats but chips off easily so I'm not so happy with them. I recommend them if you don't do hard work with your hands daily.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very cheap and don't last a full week. They are great if you need your nails done fast and they have a nice color selection
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to everyday product. I absolutely love this stuff. It very light weight and gets the job done really well!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rocks! Not only are the colors vibrant, but they are long lasting. They rarely chip, even without a topcoat.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Other
I got the shade 246 (Park Ave) in my local Walmart. I love this shade. It is long lasting and dries pretty fast.
Jewell O.
Wichita, KS
It dried pretty fast for me and I loved the color of it. It lasted about a week though but I use my hands alot
Erin B.
Is the coverage good enough on this polish to get away with one coat or does it always need two?
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try a new brand of nail polish, my one concern with a quick dry polish is that it will gloopy and thick and dry before its all on the nail. Is this a problem with this quick dry polish?
Mia F.