New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Maria M.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Marisol A.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by alisha v.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Curl xpress technology immediately lifts lashes up to 60%. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes. Unique curved brush evenly coats lashes. Builds lashes from natural to dramatic. see more...

• Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?3 Answers
  • Is this product discontinued? 2 Answers
  • Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curl...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I think I may have discovered this gem too late as I haven't seen it recently. I hope I'm wrong, because I love it! The wand shape is great for my deep-set eyes and it applies very evenly. No clumpy stickiness. It does add curl and great color as my lashes are quite light compared to my hair. My lashes are short, but I have plenty and this works well at lengthening without looking spider-leg thick! Can't beat the price! " in 3 reviews
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
Was an okay mascara for the first few days. After that it dried up pretty quickly. Tried to keep using to see if it was maybe just me or the product but even my second tube got pretty dry and flakey after a few days. Good for a cheap go to if you forget yours on vacation or something but not great long term.
Graciđź’‹ H.
Decatur, TN
This mascara works so well for me and my lash type. Considering that I have light colored eyelashes, this mascara has a dark black color and makes my eyelashes look fuller and much longer. It is much cheaper than other products and works just the same if not better.
Chanel G.
There is nothing extreme about this mascara. I bought this and had some hopes for it but to me this isn't it! I believe it's close to $4 and even though that is cheap; I would have rather spent it on a Maybelline mascara. Marketing & Packaging at its best usually suckers most vulnerable shoppers in; like myself....lol! It's not totally trash, but it's not worth adding to your collection just to sit there because you have better options. PASS!
Alana C.
I'm not a HUGE fan of this brand, but because this was so inexpensive, I don't mind testing it out... Just letting you know.. I won't be repurchasing lol this mascara was fine when it came to coating my lashes (although seemed kinda.. Dry?) and slightly curling, but this just didn't do much for me and didn't hold up throughout the day... Don't recommend unless you're on a budget! I know others have liked it, but I'm not a fan
ashley h.
SENECA, SC
The first time I purchased this, I was on a trip and had forgotten my mascara at home and only had $4 in cash on me. I thought I was settling. This, however, is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It gives my lashes the perfect amount of extra curl and doesn't clump them up. I highly recommend it.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This is pretty much the cheapest mascara a person could buy but somehow it seems to work much better than those I spend a lot of money on. I love this stuff, this is my daily go to mascara and I would recommend to anyone. I usually buy at walmart
Rachel S.
Pacifica, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara ever. I don't understand why, but it really works amazing and is less than $5! I've purchased so many expensive mascaras and always go back to this one. Don't waste your money on expensive crap when this stuff is amazing!
Tea C.
If you are in a bind and need a cheap, well performing mascara this is a good one. It tends to make my lashes a bit clumpy and not much length but overall it is good for the pricing. I still prefer other drug store brands like Maybelline or L'Oreal in comparison.
Angel R.
Matamoras
My eye lashes are straight and tend to have a mind of them own and this mascara really helps to tame them and add curl. I am a repeat user , i love this product. I use this almost every day it also helps my eyes stand out. I would recommend this to others
Brittany W.
Parkersburg
This mascara is okay for being a drug store brand but it is definitely not one of my go tos. It just doesn't lift lashes as well as others but its okay for someone who already has dark lashes and just needs a little more.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curled eyelashes?
Alexandria H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?
Dani R.
Oakdale, NY
Is this product discontinued?