New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Maria M.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Marisol A.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by alisha v.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Curl xpress technology immediately lifts lashes up to 60%. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes. Unique curved brush evenly coats lashes. Builds lashes from natural to dramatic. see more...

• Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?3 Answers
  • Is this product discontinued? 2 Answers
  • Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curled eyelash...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara so much. It is a really good price and it also has the curved brush which is what I love. The mascara stays on the whole day. It also does not clump at all and my eye lashes look long. Really good price for this product because it works and looks great. The color is dark too and I love having noticeable lashes.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
I really like the NYC brand. But I am disappointed that they discontinued one of my favorite mascara's by them. It is one of the only brands I actually trust and doesn't make my eyes itchy. But upset that they discontinued my favorite one. Haven't tried them all because I can't afford to. But I am sure they are all awesome!
Mary M.
Mary M.
I really liked how this gave my lashes length and curl and complimented my blue eyes. Although it was great at curling, I found that it smudged and flaked quite a lot during the day. It was inexpensive, so it's worth a try. I don't think I would repurchase, but I think you should try it to see how it works for you
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pacifica, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara ever. I don't understand why, but it really works amazing and is less than $5! I've purchased so many expensive mascaras and always go back to this one. Don't waste your money on expensive crap when this stuff is amazing!
Luna D.
Luna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All throughout High School this was my go to Mascara! It's amazing and I love it! Super affordable and it defines your lashes and adds a lengthening effect! Amazing!
leila f.
leila f.
California City, CA
Love buying this mascara, it is a little bulky so it doesn't really fit in my makeup bag but i don't mind, it works perfectly
Maria M.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
I Absolutely Love This Mascara. I Dont Even Have To Curl My Lashes It Does The Job Perfectly. This Is My Go-To Product.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is nothing extreme about this mascara. I bought this and had some hopes for it but to me this isn't it! I believe it's close to $4 and even though that is cheap; I would have rather spent it on a Maybelline mascara. Marketing & Packaging at its best usually suckers most vulnerable shoppers in; like myself....lol! It's not totally trash, but it's not worth adding to your collection just to sit there because you have better options. PASS!
Tea C.
Tea C.
If you are in a bind and need a cheap, well performing mascara this is a good one. It tends to make my lashes a bit clumpy and not much length but overall it is good for the pricing. I still prefer other drug store brands like Maybelline or L'Oreal in comparison.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Matamoras
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eye lashes are straight and tend to have a mind of them own and this mascara really helps to tame them and add curl. I am a repeat user , i love this product. I use this almost every day it also helps my eyes stand out. I would recommend this to others
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curled eyelashes?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Is this product discontinued?