New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Marisol A.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by Maria M.New York Color City Curls Mascara, Curling, Extreme Black 845, 0.27 oz (8 ml) uploaded by alisha v.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Curl xpress technology immediately lifts lashes up to 60%. Duoplay complex with panthenol & vitamin e strengthens lashes and keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes. Unique curved brush evenly coats lashes. Builds lashes from natural to dramatic. see more...

• Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?3 Answers
  • Is this product discontinued? 2 Answers
  • Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curled eyela...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
I really like the NYC brand. But I am disappointed that they discontinued one of my favorite mascara's by them. It is one of the only brands I actually trust and doesn't make my eyes itchy. But upset that they discontinued my favorite one. Haven't tried them all because I can't afford to. But I am sure they are all awesome!
Mary M.
I really liked how this gave my lashes length and curl and complimented my blue eyes. Although it was great at curling, I found that it smudged and flaked quite a lot during the day. It was inexpensive, so it's worth a try. I don't think I would repurchase, but I think you should try it to see how it works for you
Rachel S.
PACIFICA, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara ever. I don't understand why, but it really works amazing and is less than $5! I've purchased so many expensive mascaras and always go back to this one. Don't waste your money on expensive crap when this stuff is amazing!
leila f.
California City, CA
Love buying this mascara, it is a little bulky so it doesn't really fit in my makeup bag but i don't mind, it works perfectly
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
I Absolutely Love This Mascara. I Dont Even Have To Curl My Lashes It Does The Job Perfectly. This Is My Go-To Product.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This is pretty much the cheapest mascara a person could buy but somehow it seems to work much better than those I spend a lot of money on. I love this stuff, this is my daily go to mascara and I would recommend to anyone. I usually buy at walmart
Graciđź’‹ H.
Decatur
This mascara works so well for me and my lash type. Considering that I have light colored eyelashes, this mascara has a dark black color and makes my eyelashes look fuller and much longer. It is much cheaper than other products and works just the same if not better.
Chanel G.
There is nothing extreme about this mascara. I bought this and had some hopes for it but to me this isn't it! I believe it's close to $4 and even though that is cheap; I would have rather spent it on a Maybelline mascara. Marketing & Packaging at its best usually suckers most vulnerable shoppers in; like myself....lol! It's not totally trash, but it's not worth adding to your collection just to sit there because you have better options. PASS!
Tea C.
If you are in a bind and need a cheap, well performing mascara this is a good one. It tends to make my lashes a bit clumpy and not much length but overall it is good for the pricing. I still prefer other drug store brands like Maybelline or L'Oreal in comparison.
Angel R.
Matamoras
My eye lashes are straight and tend to have a mind of them own and this mascara really helps to tame them and add curl. I am a repeat user , i love this product. I use this almost every day it also helps my eyes stand out. I would recommend this to others
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this help curl your eye lashes or for naturally curled eyelashes?
Alexandria H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does this mascara really curl your eyelashes?
Dani R.
Is this product discontinued?