New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss, Pumped up Purple, 0.39 fl oz Purples

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #65 in Lip Plumper

It's time to get noticed! Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYCs new BIG BOLD GLOSS. You have always dreamed of plumped lips This incredible lipgloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! Its mega applicator offers a precise and comfortable application that will convert you right away. Ready to take your lips to a new level BENEFITS Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect and homogeneous coverage. KEY INGREDIENTS Contains Vitamine E. Paraben free.Net Wt. 0.39 fl oz 11 ml see more...

• Est-ce que c'est un bon gloss car je trouve qu'il cout pe...1 Answers
  • "This is one of my favorites. Long lasting and lip plumping. Good taste also. I would definitely recommend" in 18 reviews
  • "This big bold plumping lipgloss looks great! Shiny, smooth, and not tingly like other lil plumpers." in 6 reviews
  • "I like this makes ur lips look kissable only thing it's not long lasting but what can u expect frm a gloss" in 5 reviews
Ashlee W.
I used to love this lipgloss. It was super cheap but I loved how pigmented the product was and how it made my lips look and feel. I wish they still carried these at my local Walmart because I'm dying to buy more 😩
cinthya c.
No me gutaron pero tampoco me disgustaron eran como ok para mi no soy muy fan de los gloses pero si los usaría no diariamente pero no a menudo depende la ovación
Cam H.
I have no idea what this even does but irritate my lips. I got this for christmas and I was excited because clearly my lips weren't going to change massively I thought it would help add a little extra to my lips. I was wrong and let down. It does nothing to my lips but irritate them. No plumping, no volume, no nothing. Just stinging lips. It also doesn't smell very good??
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Very pretty! I love this lip gloss. I love the big applicator it comes with because it saves time. You don't have to be so precise with these since they are glossy. They really do plump up your lips. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. The only issue is that the label rubs off easily in your purse so you need to remember the color you got so you can buy the same one next time.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the look of big beautiful lips that's why I use New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss , Pumped up Purple . I was amazed the first time I used it and it made my skinny lips fuller . Goes on smooth and last all day. I would recommend using a product from NYC New York. You will be happy you did.
Claudia T.
I like the color is was very noticeable, yet the lip gloss did feel sticky and didnt last long, and came off on my cup when drinking. Now almost every lip gloss ive ever tried does this even the one to claim not to. Its pretty cheap in cost so i say its worth a try
Brenna S.
Love it! As for the product itself, this is a non-sticky, sheer- to medium-coverage gloss that lasts only about two hours before fading. It does feel moisturizing, but we couldn't see any plumping effect, let alone a 50% increase in volume! This gloss has a slight fragrance, but it fades away after a couple of minutes.
miranda t.
love this gloss! it's thick but isn't sticky if you apply a light layer. great for what it costs. a bit gliterry but nothing to out there. great everyday product. definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable gloss
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I recently seen and purchased this at my local rite aid. I didn't really like this color much on my complexion, also it leaves a very sticky feel. It's very annoying when your hair keeps sticking to your lips.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This gloss is super shiny and the color is very bright! So if you're looking for something show stopping for an affordable price, this is an excellent option! It's only a dollar or two and is a pretty good find.
Caroline D.
Quebec qc
Est-ce que c'est un bon gloss car je trouve qu'il cout peut at à une très grosse brosse?