New York Color Automatic Eyeliner Pencil .009 Ounce - DEL LABORATORIES INC. uploaded by Ellie P.New York Color Automatic Eyeliner Pencil .009 Ounce - DEL LABORATORIES INC. uploaded by Ellie P.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Automatic Eyeliner Pencil .009 Ounce see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
This is a product that I use almost daily. It's the best I've found in its price range. It's highly pigmented and goes on relatively easily. I've had products that are more pigmented and smoothr, but they are also far more expensive. I don't think the small upgrade higher end products offer is worth the giant jump in price. I'd recommend this is you're looking for a bargain buy that's reliable.
Ana A.
Review for: Bold Brown 832A
This is a good eyeliner I specially love it because it's really black eyeliner what depending on the color you choose but I uses a dent in my eyeliner and I'll see you soon as I brow sh this is a good eyeliner I specially love it because it's really black eyeliner what depending on the color you choose but I uses a dent night eyeliner and my brow shaper aped
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
The New York color automatic eye pencil is bold and easy to use for me. I prefer the black as that makes my eyes pop but the brown is great too. I usually buy this from Walmart or cvs but it's priced better at Walmart.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
This eyeliner is convenient, affordable, and lasts for a really long time without smudging or running. Color comes out rich and pigmented and really gives bigger name brands a run for their money! Highly recommend!
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
Great quality, perfect application! One of the best eyeliner to use that is affordable and is still considered to be high end. Must to own in multiple colors from every day look to night out with the girls.
Kelci N.
Grand Haven, MI
Review for: Bold Brown 832A
This is my go to eyeliner! It is so easy to use and goes on smooth! The color is perfect on everyone. And the price is fantastic! This is definitely a make-up hack! Great quality for a great price!
Donna R.
East Falmouth, MA
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
I love N.Y.C. automatic eye pencil because it is an excellent product for the price. It doesn't smudge and it is long lasting. I have tried other eye liners and keep going back to this product!
Cloey C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
Easy to apply, great color, doesn't last long and it runs all over your face, Cream so it doesn't hurt your eyes. Very affordable (which it should be because it is not good quality at all).
Lakeva C.
Killeen, TX
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
This work just as well as liquid eyeliner without all the mess! My liquid eyeliner dried out and I had my eyeliner from NYC available to create my wings. I always have one on backup.
Jen h.
Midlothian, IL
Review for: N.Y.C. Basic Black 831A 1 Liner
I sorta liked this one. I normally use black so going brown was a change. I still liked it I guess I'm just used to black. I wear eyeliner almost daily. I would try this again
Hope C.