BY NEW YORK

New York® Brand With Real Garlic The Original Bread Sticks.
0 grams trans fat.
6 sticks.
Ready in 4-5 minutes. see more...

Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert
They are very delicious, especially for an aperitif, a party or meeting at home, with a rich garlic sauce, or tartara sauce, or onion, or some DIP of pimento, really are exquisite. Or even bake them with melted cheese and cilantro is the maximum. I recomend it to you..
Saloni P.
Orlando, FL
What can I say it's a classic. You can go any where around the world and find this bread stick. And its refreshing on a hot summer day. You can even eat the break stick on a cooler day. And the the same effect of the happiness will happen on every time you eat it.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Spaghetti night with these bread sticks is a must. My kids and hubby love when we have them. Taste like olive gardens bread sticks.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Love these Bread Sticks. Super easy and quick to make. And it's a nice snack for kids. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy these when I make spaghetti. These are soft and taste great. But you have to watch them because they will get hard and burn. I wish they sold a box of 12 sticks, six is not enough for my family
Rabah G.
Foodie Expert
I buy these at Walmart for $2.50!! They are sooo yummy on the side of pasta and veggies. They bake super fast and my husband and kids love them!! Very good for a family on the go, a budget and a busy life.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
So ever since I tried these I don't even get the regular garlic bread anymore. The sticks are for some reason tastier and easier to eat if that makes any sense haha!
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite if you cook them just right the are soft in middle and out a little crunch to it. The flavor is got goes will with any pasta dishes
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
Beyond good. i prefer these over the regular garlic bread. it has good flavor and my kids love them.
Taylor B.
Angier, NC
Foodie Expert
These are really good and go great with pasta. I've bought these the past few spaghetti nights.