New York Brand Original Bread Sticks with Real Garlic - 6 CT uploaded by Lisa M.

BY NEW YORK #60 in Bread

New York® Brand With Real Garlic The Original Bread Sticks.
0 grams trans fat.
6 sticks.
Ready in 4-5 minutes. see more...

Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
My family loves these bread sticks. We eat them atleast once a week. They bake in only 5 minutes. They are so easy to make and taste really good. Lots of garlic flavoring.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This are so so yummy delicious!! You can pretty much find it anywhere and they are cheap like around $3. Ussually eat them with pasta or just alo e as a snack. They are freaking delicious when you dip them in ranch
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
When you can’t get to Olive Garden these are the next best thing. A perfect mix of soft, warm, garlicky bread. This pairs best with a bowl of spaghetti or lasagna. It’s hard to eat just one! I highly recommend.
Saloni P.
Orlando, FL
What can I say it's a classic. You can go any where around the world and find this bread stick. And its refreshing on a hot summer day. You can even eat the break stick on a cooler day. And the the same effect of the happiness will happen on every time you eat it.
Solanyes F.
They are very delicious, especially for an aperitif, a party or meeting at home, with a rich garlic sauce, or tartara sauce, or onion, or some DIP of pimento, really are exquisite. Or even bake them with melted cheese and cilantro is the maximum. I recomend it to you..
Rabah G.
I buy these at Walmart for $2.50!! They are sooo yummy on the side of pasta and veggies. They bake super fast and my husband and kids love them!! Very good for a family on the go, a budget and a busy life.
Jennifer S.
I usually buy these when I make spaghetti. These are soft and taste great. But you have to watch them because they will get hard and burn. I wish they sold a box of 12 sticks, six is not enough for my family
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
So ever since I tried these I don't even get the regular garlic bread anymore. The sticks are for some reason tastier and easier to eat if that makes any sense haha!
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
These are my favorite if you cook them just right the are soft in middle and out a little crunch to it. The flavor is got goes will with any pasta dishes
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Spaghetti night with these bread sticks is a must. My kids and hubby love when we have them. Taste like olive gardens bread sticks.

back