New York Biology Anti-Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil uploaded by Jock G.

BY NEW YORK BIOLOGY #33 in Cellulite Treatments

• ANTI CELLULITE OIL helps break down fat cells in those problem areas such as hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Unlike cellulite cream it absorbs into the skin immediately and attacks those unwanted fat tissues.
  • FIRMS, SMOOTHES, TONES SKIN with powerful ingredients this oil penetrates the skin more effectively than cellulite cream and fights excessive body fat which help get rid of cellulite at every level.
  • ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS such as Grape Seed Oil, Eucalyptus, Citrus Lemon and Grapefruit work in concert to tackle unwanted fat tissues. Each component used in this cellulite oil play a key role to help the firming and tightening process.
  • BEST CELLULITE TREATMENT this aromatic oil helps eliminate toxins and deliver and overall feeling of wellbeing. Combined with essential oils and other plant extracts it balances and nourishes the skin surface for a more radiant and healthier looking skin.
  • PRODUCT OF THE USA our natural cellulite remover oil is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients. This product is produced in our FDA Approved cGMP Facility does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.

Aliya C.
Aliya C.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is amazing! Purchased through Amazon for $14.95 makes your legs feel so smooth and silky
Jock G.
Jock G.
I must admit i had no expectation at all when i purchased this product. Oh boy im so mistaken. It worked! I religiously applied 2 a day for around 2 months and voila my midsection went slimmer. I couldnt belive it. Now my tummy is firmer,smoother and toned!
Ben Amor Z.
Ben Amor Z.
Fredericton
OMG 😍😍😍 I love to try this product, I saw the reviews, they are having good review, it makes you feel better with your legs
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
berrahou i.
berrahou i.
"I must admit i had no expectation at all when i purchased this product. Oh boy im so mistaken. It worked! I religiously applied 2 a day for around 2 months and voila my midsection went slimmer. I couldnt belive it. i would buy it again"
lina l.
lina l.
Miami, Florida
is really FIRMS, SMOOTHES, TONES SKIN????
Fredericton
What is the price? And where I can get it?!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
What's the price of this product, and how well does this really work? Does is really smooth and firm up the skin?