New York Biology Anti-Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil uploaded by Jock G.

BY NEW YORK BIOLOGY

• ANTI CELLULITE OIL helps break down fat cells in those problem areas such as hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Unlike cellulite cream it absorbs into the skin immediately and attacks those unwanted fat tissues.
  • FIRMS, SMOOTHES, TONES SKIN with powerful ingredients this oil penetrates the skin more effectively than cellulite cream and fights excessive body fat which help get rid of cellulite at every level.
  • ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS such as Grape Seed Oil, Eucalyptus, Citrus Lemon and Grapefruit work in concert to tackle unwanted fat tissues. Each component used in this cellulite oil play a key role to help the firming and tightening process.
  • BEST CELLULITE TREATMENT this aromatic oil helps eliminate toxins and deliver and overall feeling of wellbeing. Combined with essential oils and other plant extracts it balances and nourishes the skin surface for a more radiant and healthier looking skin.
  • PRODUCT OF THE USA our natural cellulite remover oil is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients. This product is produced in our FDA Approved cGMP Facility does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.

Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
Oh my god this smells sooooo wonderful. I actually stole some from my sister and tried it out a couple times and fell in love. I’m not sure if it actually works for cellulite because it’s new for my sister too but I’m going to buy my own and try it out anyway! If anything I’ll just have super hydrated skin that smells amazing 🙌🏽☺️
Mai M.
This smells good, and it’s a good preventive for the skin. It isn’t too heavy, and it goes on smooth and gentle on the skin. the price is a bit high, but it’s totally worth it. I’d would get it again.
Valerie M.
I am so in love with this massage oil!! It smells amazing - fresh and citrusy! I actually keep mine in the shower because I'm not fond of feeling too oily (even though this absorbs well). I put it on right before the end of my shower and use a fascia blaster (a knobby stick massager) to work the oil into my trouble areas. It really makes a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin!
Sky D.
Portland, OR
This works as an amazing moisturizer. I wouldn’t say that it has helped with my cellulite but I really got it to use for cupping! It works amazing for cupping!!!
Jock G.
I must admit i had no expectation at all when i purchased this product. Oh boy im so mistaken. It worked! I religiously applied 2 a day for around 2 months and voila my midsection went slimmer. I couldnt belive it. Now my tummy is firmer,smoother and toned!
Aliya C.
Delray Beach, FL
This is amazing! Purchased through Amazon for $14.95 makes your legs feel so smooth and silky
IBTISSEM J.
ORAN
h my god this smells sooooo wonderful. I actually stole some from my sister and tried it out a couple times and fell in love. and i want use it beceause i have cellulite
Nassima a.
made me want to try this product. I would really like to write a comment about this and share it with my followers and influence them to try it out, so if collaboration is possible, I would be honored to accept it and test your products.
Ben Amor Z.
I must admit i had no expectation at all when i purchased this product. Oh boy im so mistaken. It worked! I religiously applied 2 a day for around 2 months and voila my midsection went slimmer. I couldnt belive it. i would buy it again
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
OMG 😍😍😍 I love to try this product, I saw the reviews, they are having good review, it makes you feel better with your legs
lina l.
Miami, Florida
is really FIRMS, SMOOTHES, TONES SKIN????
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
New York Biology Anti-Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil Does anyone have luck with this product? I massaged it into damp skin as suggested, even tried it with a special cellulite massager tool, and I am not seeing results. It’s not absorbing! Any tips?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
eirini n.
coventry
Is this good ? I have cellulite and I need something really good
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
What's the price of this product, and how well does this really work? Does is really smooth and firm up the skin?