New York® Bakery Bake & Break™ Garlic Bread 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley G.New York® Bakery Bake & Break™ Garlic Bread 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Amber M.

BY NEW YORK

"Every loaf is baked from scratch. That's why it tastes so good."-Don Penn (3rd generation NYB Baker) see more...

Zanesville, OH
Words cannot describe how good this is! It's so garlicky and buttery! This is my first time trying it and I will buy it from now on! I love to add Mozzarella cheese and a pinch of parmesan on the top of mine before popping into the oven and they turn out absolutely amazing!
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This bread is awesome! I love the crunchy outside with the soft, garlic soaked middle. Sometimes I eat this alone because I crave it but usually every pasta dish had a loaf of this bread on the side. My son loves it with anything, he just wants garlic bread and this is easy to get pieces from for him. I just love it!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This garlic bread is so so so delicious!! So buttery and great garlic flavor. So crunchy and perfect. Just a little tip: sprinkle with your favorite shredded cheese and then wrap in bacon and bake it!! You'll thank me later!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this garlic bread because it is so easy to make and it is a very good value. Sometimes there is no garlic bread left.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
This is great garlic bread, nice its cut. I always add cheese. They are great with soup and pasta. Never any leftovers.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else add cheese to theirs?
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else add cheese to theirs?