New World Pasta Co. Ronzoni Gluten Free Penne 12oz uploaded by Delilah V.New World Pasta Co. Ronzoni Gluten Free Penne 12oz uploaded by Madison L.

BY NEW WORLD PASTA CO.

Ronzoni gluten free penne 12oz see more...

Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This tasted exactly like regular pasta! I continue to buy this brand as it is always the cheapest gluten free option. It fully met my expectation. I buy continuously.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
After finding out I had to cut out wheat from diet I struggled to find a pasta that I liked.. The corn pastas usually have a weird taste and texture but this pasta is amazing! It honestly tastes so similar to regular pasta. Love it! I always recommend this to my other GF friends
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Personally this is my favorite gluten free pasta that has "the same great white pasta taste" totally agree I have tried my fair share and they are nasty! I can't wait to go and buy some more because truly nothing compares and I can't find this in every supermarket.if u love it,stock up
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I became aware that I am sensitive to Gluten. This is the best gluten free pasta that I have came across. My boyfriend loves it and he doesn't even have to eat it.
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
I recently discovered this pasta and love it! My boyfriend eats gluten free because I do and it's easier for us to just eat the same thing but I felt bad because the gluten free pasta options are truly lackluster. This pasta cooks just like regular pasta and tastes nearly the same!
Delilah V.
Gluten Free and delicious. It is made with 4 grains white and brown rice, corn and quinoa. It tasted like regular Penne my family didn't notice the difference.
Melissa M.  J.
Jacksonville, NC
The Ronzoni brand tastes the most similar to regular wheat pasta! Most people don't even realize that my pasta is gluten free until I tell them! :)
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Gluten free pasta is great for cooking old fashioned meals with.My husband does not even know that I am cooking with gluten free pasta.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
ONe of our favorite GF pastas. Cooks well and fast. If you overcook it, it will become a mushy mess though.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
How many agree that this is one of the best tasting gluten free pastas out there right now?