New Words With Friends

by Zynga Inc.

World's Most Popular Mobile Word Game! New Words With Friends is the fun, free social word game where your skills are tested. Find the best opponent for you, by browsing players’ profiles in Community Match, or sharpen your skills anytime and anywhere with offline Solo Play. May the Best Friend Win.™ • CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match • EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day • TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats • CHAT with your friends in-game • ACCESS your games across all your devices • DOWNLOAD to access new features, fully backwards compatible with your current game. Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more. www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends https://twitter.com/WordsWFriends http://instagram.com/wordswithfriends Thank you for playing New Words With Friends! ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES • Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service. • For specific information about how Zynga collects and uses personal or other data, please read our privacy policy at http://m.zynga.com/privacy/policy. Zynga’s Privacy Policy is also available through the Privacy Policy field below. • This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game. • Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners. • Must be 13+ to play. • Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.

Can’t tell who is ahead of who in word count! Sad!
Why has the leader board changed? I liked the way it was before. I don’t enjoy the game as much now!!! I also cannot see my own profile!!! You need to change it back! Everyone is complaining about this!!!! I used to love playing but it’s too different!
Why when you know the company that is selling electric Branch clippers is a fraud? They are false advertising and sending cheap manual clippers.
Start your review of New Words With Friends!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This game is absolutely awesomeness (as long as you get rid of the ads) so much fun to play with everyone and love playing it with my fiancée in reviews
A great way to challenge your skills and beat up on your opponent. in reviews
Sally R.
Stamford
Hate this new rendition. While introducing it, it will not allow you to decline anything and you can’t get off a screen and somehow I am now playing against someone I don’t know or want to play with and I can’t delete this game. I keep resigning which hurts my statistics, but he keeps reappearing or some  other random person. Very frustrating!! And everyone I speak to agrees!
Madison B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Fun game to play when you're trying to kill time. It keeps your mind sharp and you can play with people you know or random match ups. Only criticism is the ads that play after every move
Patrick G.
Aurora
Worst version ever. If you just want to play "scrabble", you will have to endure many ads, especially for games you would never choose. What they consider features to "wwf" are endlessly unimportant. You will be pounded upon to purchase the ad free version, but, the actual game has been modified to be irritating too.
Whitney J.
Woonsocket, RI
Its so much better with the upgrades :) now you can play solo amoung other new features
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I got back into playing WWF, but my god, the ads are horrendous. Please just let me pay $2.99 so I don’t have to sit through these ads anymore. Take my money and stop already.
Rosemarie L.
I am playing words 2. It just recently changed. When you put a letter on the board, the board gets bigger. You are unable to see the entire board. It is frustrating.
member-008731
Fun game. Messy with too many gimmicks. Prices of options keeps rising. Replay on solo games has risen from 15 to 25 points in just a few years. Then you are asked to buy points with real money!!! [email protected] that. I already bought the premium package to join. Still get idiotic ads!! I am done.
member-404f61
I enjoy playing but dislike the developers trying to force you to buy swaps. How come the free rewards are now only 1 point?
Kirsti A.
Dont bother with playing the solo games. They use Polish, German, and old Roman words that are not accepted in regular play. Once you start winning, all these crazy foreign words pop up.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a fun word game app that gets more dificult with each one that you get right and pass or level up on. Great way to pass time!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...