BY NEW WAVE ENVIRO

Provides a year of natural chlorine-free shower water under normal use. Improves dry skin and hair, reduces flaking scalp and irritated eyes and lungs. Easy to Use. Fits All Showers. No Plumbing Required. Shower with natural rainwater-like freshness. You can have softer skin and hair! Why? Because Chlorine is a toxic Element Chlorine is used to chemically disinfect water. The problem is that chlorine also strips protein from your skin and hair, leaving it dry and itchy. Filtering out chlorine helps protect your skin and hair from this stripping action and leaves it softer, much like nature s natural rainwater. And, while it s helping you, it s also removing odors and dirt particles and helping control bacteria, mold and mildew in your bathroom. New Wave is so proud of its high quality that you ll have a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great filter especially for those who use well water! I recommend this product to those who want to ensure that their water is clean and at its highest quality!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Foodie Expert
I haven't used personally but know several people that have this product. They love it and highly recommend.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
You won't believe how much difference a shower filter can make, & this one is wonderful! My brush & comb just glide through my long hair now, instead of dealing with tangles & hair braking off. My skin is so soft, even without a moisturizer. My soap & shampoo lather much better & I'm able to smell the scents so much better. I'd highly recommend this product!
Ricky E.
Ricky E.
Mcminnville, OR
Does it the water feel different
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Is there noticeable improvements since adding this filter?
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Foodie Expert
When your are using this can you tell the difference in the water quality ?
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What're the benefits of a shower filter ?
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm highly sensitive to the Chlorine in American waters, I spent a lot of time in Europe & now my whole upper body erupts in hives every time i shower. Mainly warm to hot water, and showering in cold water isn't fun unless it's summer. My question is how much does this go for, where can I get it, and do you think it'll help me?