BY NEW WAVE ENVIRO

Powerful! Removes Major Contaminants Well Below Even The E.P.A. s Strictest Requirements. 10 Stages of Patented Premium Filter Protection From: Lead, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Floating Solids, Asbestos, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chlorine, Trihalomethanes, PBC s, Organic Arsenic and Mercury... And It Is Bacteriostatic! Safe, pure, good tasting water is important for more than just drinking. Makes your coffee, tea and juice drinks safe and bright tasting. Boiling can help make your water safer, but it doesn t remove the chlorine. The 10 Stage does both. The ideal and economical way to rinse away the pesticides and the contaminants from all your fresh produce. The ideal and economical way to rinse away the pesticides and the contaminants from all your fresh produce. Perfect for pasta cooking and pasta rinsing. In fact, all your cooking will benefit from clean, fresh, 10 stage wa see more...

Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
So I live in an old mining town and our water is actually horrible. Everyone has a water filter and believe me we've tried them all. This one is a little pricey but it's so worth it! It lasts forever before you have to change out the filter and I highly recommend.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
My parents actually had this for some time. It lasted for a long time before needing to have the filter e replaced. Water was crisp and fresh and at the convenience of the tap. The only negative is it takes up a little pit of counter top.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
I would recommend this filter especially to those who can not drink regular tap water. My mother would usually boil the water first before putting it into the filter
Cindy B.
This stage drinking water filter saved my life in virgin Utah. When I was living at a rehabilitation. It purifies the water perfectly. ..
Zoicar B.
Lo amoooooooooo !!!!!! Úsela para filtrar el agua!!!! Quisiera tener uno en casa!! Lo recommendaría muchooo
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Never got around to buy but would love to try it out my friend has one water so clean and refreshing
Adebunmi L.
etobicoke,ontario
These product goes above all recommendations,I'll highly recommend it.you won't be disappointed
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho es filtro ya q en mi casa no filtran el agua... me encanta se loa recomiendo
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Es muy útil y muy bueno para filtrar el agua mi madre tenía uno y fue muy pero muy util
Tiara K.
Love this product and would highly recommend! Goes above and beyond all expectations!
Ariel W.
Is this truly healther than regular water?
Jasmine D.
Villa Rica , GA
I heard this was a great product. Is the water really better to drink than out of a water bottle?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Intersting! I would like to try it! Is it worth it?
Kiana C.
Does this filter really work ? I have a Brita right now but I would like something like this instead so I don't have to keep refilling the Brita all the time !
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Does this work as good as the Brita filter? I've never actually heard of this brand