BY NEW VIEW

The french memo board is great for displaying photographs, bills, memos and just about anything. It's covered with a soft damask fabric. With beautiful floral prints in black and cream, this memo board adds a cheerful touch to your child's room, home office or living room. see more...

New View Damask Floral French Memo Board - Black/Cream
  • "This is such a super cute board to hang up in your dorm room, or pretty much anywhere." in 2 reviews
  • "It can be used for so many different things, definitely a must in any college girls dorm room." in 1 review
  • "Theses french memo boards are great you for pictures important papers works for all..and great to keep off the tables" in 1 review
  • "they are great to have in your college dorm to have pictures of friends and family on your wall!" in 1 review
Keely B.
Keely B.
Super cute to put pictures in and reminders, it looks adorable on the wall and makes it so I don't have to tack things on the wall
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This memo board is super awesome. It's really stylish and cute. I love that I can put almost anything on there. It allows me to stay organized. It's pretty affordable too.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
To start off i think that the print was really cute ans comes in different colors as well! This is ideal for dorm room or also offices. You can hang pictures or notes as well!
Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
Great product especially if you live on campus! Memo boards in general are great but this one is super cute. It looks great in practically every color scheme of a dorm. Your photos and notes look super cute on them too!
Arlene V.
Arlene V.
So pretty! Love putting my pictures on here! Looks great in dorm rooms! I totally recommend one!
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
New Wilmington, PA
I LOVE these boards! they are great to have in your college dorm to have pictures of friends and family on your wall! I have two of these and one in my room at home and I love it. I can fit so many pictures on it in a neat organized way. and it makes it look pretty!
Janiece A.
Janiece A.
So cute!
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Obsessed with this memo board. I have one both at my dorm in college and back home because it's so pretty and gives my room a pop without being overwhelming. Great to have a place to put down all my notes too!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
These boards are so amazing! You can easily put up pictures, notes, cards and so much more with these boards. It can be used for so many different things, definitely a must in any college girls dorm room.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you use this for?