Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Groveland, FL
April 9, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
I was so exited to get this palette and ended up being disappointed. I have gotten so used to the pigmentation from the modern Renaissance, the huda, and even the sweet peach palette, that the pigmentation on the Naked 2 completely underwhelmed me. Even all the fallout I didn't expect from a high-end brand. It did have versatile colors and I love me some of those neutrals, you just have to use a good primer and pack in the color.
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
April 19, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
Oh my goodness. I am in love with this Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, they apply velvety soft and are vibrant and rich. This is my number one go to that I typically use on a daily!
Zoey P.
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
June 5, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
Best eye shadow in the entire world, worth the splurge! Definitely pricey but it's soooo good! It literally last the entire day with no crease smudges and the colors are amazing! Beautiful glitters & mattes it's like the best combo palette ever ❤❤❤Urban Decay Naked2 (Naked 2) Palette (Just The Palette, no mini lipgloss included)
Ale M.
Ale M.
Mc Graws, WV
May 18, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
I wanted to love this product so much but sadly I couldn't! The color selection was very nice but the quality of the shadows is just not up to par. The pigmentation isn't good and the colors fade quickly. The lighter shimmer shades are beautiful highlight colors but tend to make my eyelids look oily
Elena B.
Elena B.
May 14, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
I honestly don't quite understand the cult following behind these palettes. I like the colors, but they can be hard to use in eye looks considering there are no matte shades that are a similar color in the pallet. The pigments are very buttery and go on like a foil. If you are looking for a shimmer pallet you could consider this, but overall I would not recommend it.
Paige P.
Paige P.
April 27, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
The colors in this palette look absolutely beautiful in their trays... but some of them when applied, could be a little more pigmented. I honestly think $52 or so is a little to much for this. The colors are beautiful but for most, you really have to pack them on.
Lexa J.
Lexa J.
June 3, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
The shadows are very nice and easy to apply. They are super easy to blend as well. It comes with a two sided brush perfect for applying the product. Although the pallet is know to be very well, there are not very many transition colors.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark NY
June 19, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
This is a great product. I love the colors of this eye shadow set. It apples easily and doesn't bother my eyes. It is long lasting and the price isn't bad either. I would recommend this product to others looking for good eye shadows.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
May 11, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
I've had this palate for almost 7 months now, I love how pigmented it is. I say no cons about this. It was very effective. It was quite expensive, but totally worth the money. I recommend this palate to anyone who is curious about it
Carli B.
Carli B.
Justice, WV
March 20, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 12 Color Bare Makeup Eye Shadow Tray
The colors in this palette are so pigmented. Pros are the eyeshadows being pigmented but the brush is not so great so I use another brush. The eyeshadow theirselves are so pretty though and I would recommend the colors to anyone.
Erika B.
Erika B.
I really like it! do you would like to know more about this product?