BY TRADER JOE'S

Every part of the US has its own special way of preparing barbeque. In some parts of the country, you might even find multiple styles of barbeque in the same town! We're fans of all kinds of barbeque, and Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Barbeque Sauce is a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth T.
Winston-Salem
Love this! Sweet and tangy. This has become a staple in my fridge/pantry. NEW Trader Joes Carolina Gold BARBEQUE MUSTARD BBQ Sauce 3 PACK 18 oz each Barbecue bottle
Kathrina E.
Washington
I LOVE this BBQ sauce. Not only does it bring back memories of home but it actually tastes like true Carolina BBQ Sauce...granted it's not but it is nice to be reminded of home even 500 miles away.
Kristen C.
This is one of my favorite BBQ sauces and definitely the best one at Trader Joe's. It has a great salty sweet tang to it. I use it for wings, chicken, a dipping sauce on Trader Joe's turkey corn dogs, and even drizzled on mashed potatoes!
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My new favorite bbq sauce, I used to love sweet baby rays but this right here stole my heart!! It’s sweet but tangy a little spice it’s so good !!!