New Super Mario Bros. U (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Joy H.New Super Mario Bros. U (Nintendo Wii U) uploaded by Rosa C.

BY NINTENDO

New super mario bros. U is a new, side-scrolling adventure featuring mario, luigi, toad and your mii character. Now s your chance to step inside the mushroom kingdom and explore new worlds, new power-ups and new ways to play. swoop through levels and cling to walls when mario transforms into flying squirrel mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto tiny balloon yoshi. the wii u gamepad controller offers a new way to play multiplayer in this game. An extra player can jump into the action using the new boost mode, creating platforms out of thin air to help others navigate tricky stages or... see more...

• Would a 6 and 3 year old be able to play this? Simple con...1 Answers
  • i havent been able to find this game for cheaper than $50...2 Answers
  • what are some differences between the new and original su...1 Answers
  • "A super fun game for all the family!" in 2 reviews
  • "I thought it was pretty hard on some levels but so much fun if you just play for fun and not necessarily to get all the hidden stuff." in 2 reviews
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son just got this game this weekend and loves it ! We don't allow a lot of electronic time but for the 30 min a day he has ,he has enjoyed this game! Would suggest it for other 8 to 10 yr old kids!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
This game came with my daughter's Nintendo Wii U. She love the game. I love it too. It is a very fun game. It is fun with the gamepad. I love paying this game with my daughter. Even though there are always a New Super Mario Bros. with each game system, there is a difference in all the games when there is a new system upgrade.
Saul J.
Imperial, CA
I REALLY ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME, first of all, its the newest version of the super mario bros series, second, it has a lot of really cool stuff like new characters, new tools to play with, new worlds, new bosses, a lot of new things, but don't worry if your of those kind of old school players, theres a lot of things of the past series like the enemies, the theme. In conclusion, it has a lot of everything. And just for $61 including taxes.
Hayleigh W.
I love all Mario games and if you're a gamer then you might like this game to. Super Mario bros. Wii U is lots of fun with hours of gampacked stages to it. I played it for Christmas and had so much fun then I had asked my mom to play and she had just as much fun as I did. So if your the type of person that asks if this is a family friendly game then you'll get a yes out of me.
Patricia D.
This Mario game is much harder than the ones I used to play as a kid. I liked the worlds and the cool suits available for the characters. The lands are nice to look at I just don't like the auto screen world you have to move other wise you die. And the other thing I don't like is if you are playing with another person you can't go ahead otherwise they die.
Cassie P.
If you like the original mario you will like this game! We loved he original but because we had played it so many times we were hoping this would be similar but different with more challenges and it was. It's a great game! We beat it and unfortunately it got broken so have to buy another one! :)
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
We have a new coined phrase in our house "bubble up!" for when the little one (4 year old) needs to put herself in a bubble because she's about to die or be left behind. This guy is so entertaining and a true family favorite.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
We loved this game in our house. It came free with our wii-u and we spent hours playing it. I thought it was pretty hard on some levels but so much fun if you just play for fun and not necessarily to get all the hidden stuff.
Megan S.
The game is ok. Very difficult to play with more than one person which is bad because that seems to be the focus of the game. I don't find myself playing it very often despite having yge digital copy on the wiiu
Stephanie P.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love mario games, and this one is super fun. It's a good game for your family to join and play together. This is my sisters and I's favorite game to play on the wii U.
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
I have played most of Mario Bro's games and was wondering if this is just as fun as the others?? I remember when the very first games came out 25+ yrs ago I would be up half the night playing it lol
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
i havent been able to find this game for cheaper than $50, any suggestions?
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
what are some differences between the new and original super mario bros?
Rebeka F.
Would a 6 and 3 year old be able to play this? Simple controls?