New Super Mario Bros for DS

who remembers this game? New Super Mario Bros for DS
Is this better than Mario 2?
This was my favorite games. Was it yours
Start your review of New Super Mario Bros for DS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can never go wrong with a Mario game never get boring so much fun I get vey game that comes out for my children so they can experience some of the fun old day video games ” in reviews
“Great game that gets back to the roots of the classic Mario platformer style but with a bunch of new content to sink your teeth into. ” in reviews
“this game make me remember about my childhoo and i love it you cant never go wrong hours of playing good for adult kids just everyone...” in reviews
“a classic game fun for the whole family just jump get mushroom grow up,star run faster, spit fire,break bricks warp to other levels like water stage,desert stage and many more plus you get to choose any characters in the game like mario, luigi princess peach,toad.” in reviews
“Been playing this game since I was little and I still play it.good game and never gets old.I know my kids will play this game too ” in reviews
edcouch
Well it is a new mario game, but honestly it's just mario. It features new power ups such as the mega mushroom that allows you to grow as large as the screen and destroy everything in your path nothing much is new. While that's not bad because Nintendo knows what they are doing. Mario has stood the test of time and continues to do so by selling thousands of copies. It is pretty much the same Mario adventure as you expect save the princess and defeat bowser. Aside from the same old mario gameplay the game is honestly fun, it never gets old eventhough its just a rinse and repeat of the the same old Mario gameplay, if you ever played any of the older Mario bros games its pretty much the same except for newer power ups, updated graphics and level design. Its great for the kids or if your just a mario fan like myself.
I love playing Mario games. It’s fun and addicting. I’ve been playing this Mario game ever since I was little and I’m always confident to pass all levels and win. Sometimes you fail and sometimes you pass. you just gotta try and not give up. It’s fun to play once in a while when you’re bored. This game is pretty enjoyable.
Saint Joseph
This game never fails for hours of entertainment. It has the same fun element that the original had along with lots of fun new features. I enjoyed all the different types of worlds it had to offer. Would definitely recommend to other gamers as it is highly enjoyable and suitable for any type of gamer.
34741
I actually purchased this game for my son's DS. He liked mario kart 7 so mich he wanted this one too. It keeps him entertained when we're on the road or when we have a doctors appointment. It keeps him busy and he loves the fun levels it has. I totally recommend it for tour child or even an adult.
Blackshear, GA
It's a Mario based game so you can't really go wrong with that. Good game for all ages to play but I did wish it was longer or there was more to do so the game lasted me. Overall it's a cute Mario game that will hold your attention and fight off boredom. New Super Mario Bros for DS
How can you go wrong? I mean it's Mario! A childhood classic. The game itself gives a nostalgic feel and it's fun to navigate through the different levels facing off against familiar and new character enemies. Children and adults alike will have a great time playing.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,028 reviews
I've been obsessed with playing Super Mario Bros since I was a little girl! It's so fun and is appropriate for all ages. Must have classic game! Highly recommend it to anyone for a super fun time! The only con I can think of about this game is that its addicting lol.
Arlington TX
I have been playing this game on my Nintendo since I was a little kid now my younger brother plays it we all love it and take turns trying to pass levels this will always be my all time favorite game to play I would recommend this to anyone with a DS enjoy have fun!
 I love, love, love this game. Easily the favorite for the whole family. Very good to entertain kids for a while. The levels can get quite hard but not impossible. I would recommend for ages 5+ but appropriate for younger children. Affordable as well.
Oneida, NY
Well, I don't play this to be 100 percent honest... Haha. But my 7-year-old son plays this & he definitely gives it 5 stars... My 5-year-old daughter, who doesn't like video games, tried it out & liked it as well. Looks like it's fun, & it certainly entertains the kids for 30-40 minutes