New Super Mario Bros for DS uploaded by Crystal M.New Super Mario Bros for DS uploaded by Glenys M.New Super Mario Bros for DS uploaded by Carly S.

BY NEW SUPER MARIO BROS FOR DS #1 in Nintendo Games

• When did everyone start playing this game i was about 53 Answers
  • On the cover of the video game it says "NEW" Super Mario ...5 Answers
  • Do you still playing this game?3 Answers
New Super Mario Bros for DS
  • "You can never go wrong with a Mario game never get boring so much fun I get vey game that comes out for my children so they can experience some of the fun old day video games " in 46 reviews
  • "Great game that gets back to the roots of the classic Mario platformer style but with a bunch of new content to sink your teeth into. " in 36 reviews
  • "this game make me remember about my childhoo and i love it you cant never go wrong hours of playing good for adult kids just everyone..." in 21 reviews
  • "a classic game fun for the whole family just jump get mushroom grow up,star run faster, spit fire,break bricks warp to other levels like water stage,desert stage and many more plus you get to choose any characters in the game like mario, luigi princess peach,toad." in 15 reviews
  • "Been playing this game since I was little and I still play it.good game and never gets old.I know my kids will play this game too " in 14 reviews
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? I don’t care how old you are or lame you think it is. Go buy yourself the original DS and play this game on it it’s so fun especially when you play multiplayer with your friends and family.

What I would change? Nothing

Would you buy again? 100% yes
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Uhm YAAASSS. Who doesn't love Mario Bros?! If you do, we can't be friends. Im sorry. This game is a classic. Always will be. It's addictive and fun. I could play this game all day. I highly recommend. It is great for all ages really...obviously not for like a two year old but ya know what I mean.
Jacqueline b.
California
LOVE super Mario I always played this game when I was younger mostly every day.This game is very enjoyable and is not similar to other games, this game is original in its own way. I recommend this to any gamer who likes to play enjoyable games every day New Super Mario Bros for DS .
☮Mar y.
Cromwell, CT
Sin duda alguna este es el primer juego de muchos gamers y la carta de presentación del mundo de los video juegos. Su música, jugabilidad, retos, secretos y tantos otros detalles pudieron cautivar a millones de personas, gamers o no, en todo el mundo. Lo acabo de volver a jugar, en 2016, y la magia está intacta. Definitivamente Super Mario Bros nunca será olvidado y siempre estará en nuestros corazones. 8 mundos con 4 subniveles llenos de vida y de detalles nuevos que te hacen olvidar la limitación de los 8 bits de nuestra NES.
Shannon💋 W.
This was THE ultimate game for me back in the day when I had my Nintendo 64. And I must say I was a beast at it. It was so much fun and it had so many cool levels! If you still have this game system I definitely recommend this game!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love playing super Mario brothers. I’ve tried it in many different gaming consoles but this one and the Nintendo Wii U ConsoleNintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii are my favorites. Super fun to play with friends and family. The characters are so cute and very kid friendly too.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was by far my favorite game of all time and I really mean of all time .

This game is so fun and addicting I promise everyone with have fun playing this super Mario bro game if you haven’t played it yet what are you doing
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
You can never go wrong with a Mario brothers game lol nostalgia at its finest but my son also loves it. Not similar to any other games and with so many worlds you’ll never get bored . Always a cute story !
Roxanne O.
I love Maria in every format I would play it in. Nothing’s better than the original but the characters are similar but different. It’s fun and enjoyable especially if you have time to kill. I would recvone d any MARIO game as marios my fav!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I love this game. I still occasionally play this game because it reminds me of a great time when I was a kid playing with my brothers. This is a fun game to play. Definitely recommend 💕
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
What ages is the recommended for?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Who else loves these games
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
Do u think super mario will ever go out of style?
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
What was the first Mario game you played, and on what system?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this a game that would be fun for an 8 and 9 year old?