New Super Mario Bros. 2
By New Super Mario Bros. 2
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1

Did you get this game for your kiddo..or really did you get it for yourself?

Emine O.
Emine O.
Marktredwitz/Germany
1 year, 8 months ago
myself , like everyone else duh😂.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
1 year, 9 months ago
You can say that you bought it for you kid, but in reality it was for you lol 😂
yayi c.
yayi c.
2 years, 9 months ago
Both
Laura w.
Laura w.
3 years, 3 months ago
I bought it for my son but i admit i play it too
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
3 years, 9 months ago
My parents got it for me.. lol so yeah it's for me I guess. Never to old to play Mario.
Megan C.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Tualatin, OR
4 years, 3 months ago
I love Mario and am a pretty avid gamer myself, so it was no surprise when my son started to take an interest in games. I bought it for myself but I must admit I think my son might be better at it than me.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa
4 years, 3 months ago
If you ask my husband he would say the kids but he really got it for his self
Tina W.
Tina W.
Lake Country, B.C
4 years, 10 months ago
I got this game as a present but if i didn't i probable would have got it for myself is super fun i recommend it to everyone with a Nintendo 3 DS
Rachel M.