BY NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2

• How much does this game cost. I haven't seen it I. stores?4 Answers
  • Is this as good as the first one ?7 Answers
  • I loved the first Mario! Is this second version as good??8 Answers
New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • "I had so much fun playing it, and the boss battles are like the rest as well, but the last boss battle was very fun." in 8 reviews
  • "i love this game i have literly beetin it over 30 time and so much fun each time and i love all mario games but this one is my favorite" in 7 reviews
  • "Still a fun game though and I would recommend it to those that are die-hard Mario fans." in 5 reviews
  • "Love all the super Mario games, you cant go wrong with them, fun, changeling and so fun to watch the kids play" in 5 reviews
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love it!!  Reminds me of the original Mario game from my childhood.  (NES)  It's a perfect way to help de-stress from my work day or to just pass the time.  Will definitely keep playing!
Amanda H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was the first game I bought for the 3ds and like Mario and Luigi games always do, my expectations were blown. It can be quite challenging and did I mention addictive? Perfect for any Mario lover
Wayna V.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great game brought me back to my childhood. It is somewhat different than the original super mario bros. 2 but at the same time very similar. I miss having the flutes though and somethings the classic game had. Affordabe you can play for hours.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I love the mix of the old - school side scrolling platformer with the more modern open world movement. The new suits Mario can wear, combine with classics like the fire suit, make for a fresh spin on classic Mario. The multiplayer mode is really the highlight, and takes quite a few cues from PlayStation's Little Big Planet. Being able to pop the bubble and rescue fallen teammates is mega helpful at getting through harder levels, and the differences in gameplay between characters (a holdover from the criminally underrated USA Super Mario 2) makes for interesting dynamics between characters. The new gold feature sets this one apart, too. All in all, I highly recommend this title if you're a lifelong Mario fan.
Alexandra Y.
Para empezar debo decir que soy mega fan de Mario bros desde siempre, este super Mario me gusto bastante, el hecho de que incluyeran el tema de las monedas me gusto bastante, en general me pareció bastante fácil y rápido de pasar, los mini juegos extras super divertidos después que termine el juego me quede un buen rato pegada a ellos hasta realizar todos los retos, no es el mejor super Mario pero si me gusto bastante.
Gladys A.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 is what you would expect from a side scrolling Mario game with a little twist of getting a ton of coins. It is a lot of fun and most anyone can play from new gamers, to causal gamers, to hard-core gamers. So far everyone in my family has really enjoyed playing it. There isn't a whole lot of new items or moves for Mario besides the gold flower and gold brick. The gold flower turns Mario gold and he shots gold fireballs which turns every brick he hits into coins. When Mario gets the gold brick his head becomes the gold brick and every move he does gives him coins. The 3D graphics are nice but playing on 2D does not take anything away from the game.
Anjali N.
Redmond, WA
Ok, let me preface with this. No matter what, ANY Mario game that comes out, I will buy and play and enjoy it while I play it.

That said, this game is again, so fun to play, however because you gain SO many coins, you never run out of lives so it kind of takes away some of the challenge when you gain maybe 2-3 lives for every life lost. Part of the challenge was knowing that if you screw up enough, you will lose your lives and have to start over. That was never the case with this game because even if the level was challenging, I'm always getting coins, therefore gaining lives. Still a fun game though and I would recommend it to those that are die-hard Mario fans.
Kim P.
Corona, Ny
To start off super Mario bros 2 is one of the best games in all of history, literally it's been fun since the first day it came out. And just to let you people know I'm really old so I been playing Mario bros since the first game ever came out. But just to sum this all up Mario bros is one of the best games ever besides the first one. If you really looking for a game to distract you from the depths of life Mario bros is definitely one way to go.
Radianne B.
Bowie, MD
This version of Super Mario Bro is the absolute best yet! I played it for like 3 days straight & wouldn't let my children get their ds's back! SO ion care don't judge me! I beat the entire game without cheating!!!! It is soooooo much freaking fun. Imma tell you a quick secret my 4yr old son erased my winning boards & I was highly upset, I even told him he couldn't play the Mario bros game for 2 days as a punishment, LOLOLOLOLOL I just really wanted to beat it all over again without him asking me 3million x's for his game back!!!! DON'T JUDGE ME! LOLOLOLOLOL GREAT GAME ALL AROUND!
Gene H.
Berkeley, CA
I love Mario. I have the first NSMB for the other DS's. I think that this game was too short. I bought it on Black Friday and I finished it a day or two after break ended. And I would probably only play 15-20 minutes at a time a few times a day. Its good, but it isn't great. I enjoyed the Raccoon/Tanuki Mario. BEST. POWERUP. EVER. Also, getting 999 lives is super easy. Every level is full of coins so you can probably get 3+ lives per LEVEL. You don't even need to to a "max lives" trick.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Mario or lugi?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Did you get this game for your kiddo..or really did you get it for yourself?
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
Is this game fun to play?
Nicole F.
I loved the first Mario! Is this second version as good??
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
Is this as good as the first one ?