BY NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2

• How much does this game cost. I haven't seen it I. stores?4 Answers
  • Is this as good as the first one ?7 Answers
  • I loved the first Mario! Is this second version as good??8 Answers
New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • "I had so much fun playing it, and the boss battles are like the rest as well, but the last boss battle was very fun." in 8 reviews
  • "i love this game i have literly beetin it over 30 time and so much fun each time and i love all mario games but this one is my favorite" in 7 reviews
  • "Love all the super Mario games, you cant go wrong with them, fun, changeling and so fun to watch the kids play" in 5 reviews
  • "Still a fun game though and I would recommend it to those that are die-hard Mario fans." in 5 reviews
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
I love the mix of the old - school side scrolling platformer with the more modern open world movement. The new suits Mario can wear, combine with classics like the fire suit, make for a fresh spin on classic Mario. The multiplayer mode is really the highlight, and takes quite a few cues from PlayStation's Little Big Planet. Being able to pop the bubble and rescue fallen teammates is mega helpful at getting through harder levels, and the differences in gameplay between characters (a holdover from the criminally underrated USA Super Mario 2) makes for interesting dynamics between characters. The new gold feature sets this one apart, too. All in all, I highly recommend this title if you're a lifelong Mario fan.
Kim P.
Corona, Ny
To start off super Mario bros 2 is one of the best games in all of history, literally it's been fun since the first day it came out. And just to let you people know I'm really old so I been playing Mario bros since the first game ever came out. But just to sum this all up Mario bros is one of the best games ever besides the first one. If you really looking for a game to distract you from the depths of life Mario bros is definitely one way to go.
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
So fun!!! I like the coin idea. This game has elements of the older games, but still feels very unique and new as well! Also, it's a little bit more difficult than I was expecting, but that's a good thing!
Jennifer R.
I have so much fun playing Mario Bros, especially because I have grown up playing these video games just love it.
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
Loved this game. Got it for Christmas and it was so much fun! I could play for hours at a time.
Jennifer M.
I love this game it's almost just like the game I played when I was younger on the 64.
Love this game!! Totally brings back memories!!! I love the powers and characters!!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Super Mario games are always the best! Great for all ages and very family friendly
Amanda H.
This was the first game I bought for the 3ds and like Mario and Luigi games always do, my expectations were blown. It can be quite challenging and did I mention addictive? Perfect for any Mario lover
Hannah S.
I bought this when I got my 3DS since I loved the original so much. It's a lot of fun, and keeps me entertained for hours. I do have to say the original game will always be my favorite Mario game.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Mario or lugi?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
Did you get this game for your kiddo..or really did you get it for yourself?
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
Is this game fun to play?
Nicole F.
I loved the first Mario! Is this second version as good??
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
Is this as good as the first one ?