New Super Mario Bros 2

by New Super Mario Bros. 2

Is this the best Mario Brothers or is there better ones
How much does this game cost. I haven't seen it I. stores?
Is this as good as the first one ?
Start your review of New Super Mario Bros 2!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I had so much fun playing it, and the boss battles are like the rest as well, but the last boss battle was very fun.in reviews
i love this game i have literly beetin it over 30 time and so much fun each time and i love all mario games but this one is my favoritein reviews
Still a fun game though and I would recommend it to those that are die-hard Mario fans.in reviews
Love all the super Mario games, you cant go wrong with them, fun, changeling and so fun to watch the kids playin reviews
Port Angeles, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
This new super Mario Bros 2 game is so fun to play I love playing it on the 3DS I definitely recommend buying it if you have kids
Sacramento, CA
This game is super fun! I got it for my brother for his birthday and cause I wanted it too :P haha we both love the game.. somehow I lose track of time and spend hours playing. lol
I bought this when I got my 3DS since I loved the original so much. It's a lot of fun, and keeps me entertained for hours. I do have to say the original game will always be my favorite Mario game.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was the first game I bought for the 3ds and like Mario and Luigi games always do, my expectations were blown. It can be quite challenging and did I mention addictive? Perfect for any Mario lover
Middletown, CT
This game is a blast! It's an easy game to make work with the controls on the 3DS, and it is very reminiscent of the old NES games. I've been playing nonstop for weeks and think there is good replay value since there are lots of coins and various extras to collect in all the levels.
Who doesn't love Mario? I grew up playing every game and now my son is enjoying as well. Love collecting coins.
New Super Mario Bros 2 uploaded by Alexandra Y.
Para empezar debo decir que soy mega fan de Mario bros desde siempre, este super Mario me gusto bastante, el hecho de que incluyeran el tema de las monedas me gusto bastante, en general me pareció bastante fácil y rápido de pasar, los mini juegos extras super divertidos después que termine el juego me quede un buen rato pegada a ellos hasta realizar todos los retos, no es el mejor super Mario pero si me gusto bastante.
Fresno , CA
I love this game it's almost just like the game I played when I was younger on the 64.
Newman, CA
I have so much fun playing Mario Bros, especially because I have grown up playing these video games just love it.
Love this game!! Totally brings back memories!!! I love the powers and characters!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...