New Sunshine Swedish Beauty Pink Rock uploaded by Heidi L.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Shock them with intimidatingly dark color only a rebellious bronzer can deliver! No need to leave the party early, let wolfberry re-energize your skin with a boost of hydration after a long night out. see more...

• How does this compare to pink and proper? I've been using pink an...1 Answers
Mak B.
Olathe
Absolutely love this tanning lotion, not only can I use it for indoor tanning but can use it outdoors as well, it helps give a beautiful bronze glow! Non streak formula, no tingle or anything! Absolutely one of my favorite summer products!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this tanning lotion it was recommended to me by a consultant because I was looking for something that worked well but not to expensive and I definitely have to say I really like it, it leaves my skin really soft an smells so good very floral an sweet however I did not give it 5 stars because I felt like the bronzing agent doesn't really work for my skin, but otherwise it smells amazing an I really liked the design of the bottle an leaves my skin very soft
Sierra S.
London, OH
I love the smell of this lotion and how moisturizing it is for my skin but felt it was a bit water and did not aid in tanning my skin as well as some other tanning lotions I have used do. It is very good for the price but unfortunately did not work for me.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
This product is a great bronzer. I use a lot of sweetest beauty tanning products and I love the bronzer in this. It smells very tropical
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am an advanced tanner, and I'm always looking for the next lotion to try. I got this lotion at my local planet fitness for 20$. Upon first glance, the bottle is feminine and adorable. The smell is sugary, floral, and doesn't stink like most lotions do. I used this lotion for the first time, and liked it. I cant give 5 stars because the after smell, and how this lotion makes my skin sticky to the touch. I don't like how it makes my skin feel, real icky and sticky. The bronzers are pretty good. I'm olive skin, so i tan easily, and once i plateau i cant get any darker. This lotion will get you dark, it just wont take you any darker than your Plateau. I would recommend this lotion to for tanning beggingers and fair skinned people. If you are already dark skinned, i highly doubt this will make you any darker. Otherwise, for the price its a great lotion.
Tanaya B.
Canada
Swedish beauty lotions are always of great quality
Silky smooth to the touch, leaving your skin deeply moisturized.
They are also one of the most affordable high quality lotions.
This lotions leaves a great bronzy glow and has such an amazing scent.
I love that the scent of this lotion stays with you, covering up the after tan smell.
Katherine J.
Trenton, ON
I absolutely love this tanning lotion, it's not greasy at all and it smells great! It give you a super nice glow without having the orange tinge to it which is awesome! Would definitely recommend it☺
Alexis L.
How does this compare to pink and proper? I've been using pink and proper in the tanning bed for awhile now but I'm looking for something to provide a darker color.