New Sunshine Swedish Beauty Pink & Proper uploaded by Tanaya B.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY

Join the chic-elite with this polished and fanciful dha bronzer. Extravagant dark color will be yours along with skin smoothed by the formula's special praline and honey blend of antioxidants. Added caffeine and allantoin also tone skin and stimulate tissue growth. Fragrance: pinkberry. P20 sugary sweet bronzer. Flawless moisture finish. Firming and toning. see more...

Danielle R.
Hewlett, NY
I was so happy when this lotion went on sale at the salon! it leaves my skin glowing and smells great. We are all aware that tanning is not the greatest for your skin, but this product has amazing ingredients in it that do help your skin. I have used this product indoors and outdoors and it works both ways. I do believe that it works better when done indoors though. After using this product either indoors or outdoors wait a couple of hours before showering that way the bronzer is less likely to come off.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
This lotion is my absolute favorite of all time! It smells amazing, kind of a sweet sugary smell. It has bronzer in it which makes you look super dark right away. I always get tons of compliments on how tan I am when I use this lotion. It's thick and rubs in nicely. It leaves you smelling great after tanning not like burnt skin. Price is decent, I usually pay around $20 for it. Definitely recommend!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet subtle scent. Affordable too. Really nice bronzer that isn't over the top. I would repurchase and I was a first time user. Very good quality lotion too and gentle on the skin.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this lotion! Smells good, great moisturizer, doesn't leave you feeling sticky or smelling bad after a tan. A little goes a long way with this lotion. For Indoor and outdoor tanning! This lotion is very affordable. I cannot think of any cons at all! Gives you a very natural glow!
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
One of my favorite tanning lotions! I wish the smell was a perfume I seriously love it. I love that it leaves such a dark bronze as well!
Amanda B.
Plymouth, IN
Love this tanning lotion. It what im using now. If you like a bronzer this is for you! Another plus is that it has a great smell đź‘Ť
Tiffany E.
Dubuque, IA
This smells amazing!! Actually provides very nice bronzer no fake orange. Would definately buy again.
Tanaya B.
Canada
As always Swedish beauty rocks it with lotion!
Working at a salon, they are the most affordable high end lotion there is.
They have a wide range of products, from accelerators, bronzers, dark bronzers, tingles, you name it.
They are known for the amazing strong scents that linger with you well after your tan, covering up that after tan smell.
These lotions deliver an instant shock of color, gradually turning darker and darker throughout the day.
I would highly recommend these lotions.
Best quality and price for a high end buy.
Holly W.
Love this lotion and the smell! I love the smell so much, and it’s super dark in Color. And gives you immediate results.