New Sunshine Jwoww One and Done White Bronzer

by New Sunshine

Jwoww One and Done is formulated with the perfect blend of DHA, erythurlose and concentrated black walnut. You will have streak-free color in no time! The Ink Drink Complex works to protect your tattoos. You also will experience firming and moisturization as caffeine tightens your skin and the avocado oil helps your skin looking its best!

Is this a good lotion to use? If not what is a better one? I’m needing a new one
I haven’t tried this J WOW product. How is it does anyone know? I haven’t been disappointed in her others!
What is the difference between this product and the other One and Done products in the JWOWW line?
Start your review of New Sunshine Jwoww One and Done White Bronzer!
Trisha J.
Glenwood City, WI
New Sunshine Jwoww One and Done White Bronzer uploaded by Trisha J.
First of all let's talk about the smell. This has gotta be my favorite! It smells like fall time and pears, it just works and is amazing. No ATO. This lotion is high quality, it feels freaking amazing on the skin and absorbs nicely. I get a nice color from this and all her lotions. This one has ink drink so if you have tats, I especially recommend. The ink drink really helps keep my tats from fading. If you have6tried nows a great time because the smell will give you fall feels! Also this is a white bronzer so need to worry about streaks! New Sunshine Jwoww One and Done White Bronzer
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown , KY
This is my second favorite Jwoww next to white wedding. It has a beautiful scent and leaves you a beautiful tanned color. This is generally available all the time so it's not limited edition. I would purchase it again but it lasts forever and I've yet to run out.
Chelsea L.
Does not leave your skin smelling terrible after tanning. i love it! easy to spread and apply.
abbey B.
Franklin
New Sunshine Jwoww One and Done White Bronzer uploaded by abbey B.
got a sample of this stuff and loved it so much! it smells amazing and helps you get soooo tan! i love that it’s a white bronzer so you don’t look orange when you tan
Ciara S.
Kansas City, MO
JWOWW did a great job on this product. It smells really pretty almost like a perfume. You can also really see the difference in your complexion after a couple of tans. The best part about this product is the fact that it is a white bronzer so it doesn’t leave streaks or uneven complexion. I would definitely say this is more of a special occasions kind of lotion though. It is very pricey to be using almost every time you tan. Definitely would recommend for someone who wants to get in before their wedding.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I have very sensitive skin and this lotion was great for me! It's a white bronzer so there isn't dark DHA! so it's great for your wedding! Using a lotion with DHA can be really bad if you're going to be sweating- you'll sweat the DHA out of your pores! But since this is made with white DHA, you're fine!!! Got me extremely dark after a few sessions
Samantha B.
Grand Blanc, MI
This tanning lotion is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed how dark it made me. The packing is also very intriguing. It smells good and didn't cause me to break out, although I do have sensitive skin. I think they should really focus on making it a bit less oily, but other than that, great tanning lotion and I have gotten my friends into loving it as well.
Krystine B.
I don't like to give bad reviews but this one i have to be serious if you have sensitive skin DO NOT buy this....i broke out in hives all over
Jenna G.
Clarksville, IN
I only bought the sample packet to make sure I liked it. I can't say I'm a huge fan. Usually bronzes are a dark brown color and give you an instant color. This one did not because it was white. It did smell amazing though. I would recommend the sample if you want to try before you buy.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,912 reviews
My review from Feb 16,2016.. I tanned around 9am in the Ergo Affinity 800. *Scent-Pear *No ATO at all *Lotion is creamy & rubs in well. *Color boost is awesome!!!! I'm definitely seeing a super nice color boost!!!! Considering the DHA is listed far down the ingredients list. 5/5 stars!!!!!!!