BY NEW SUNSHINE

Instant bronzers and DHA allow for short and long term color for perfect rich results that will last! Beeswax and other Shave Minimizers help decrease the appearance of hair and slow it's growth. see more...

Erica E.
Bloomington
I love this lotion it’s super dark so it gives my legs great color. The caffeine in it tightens your skin so you look great after and the shave minimizers are an added bonus. I love the smell of this lotion i recommend using this lotion to all my clients
Andrea G.
Clayton
My legs and arms plateau while building my base tan which drives me bananas. This lotion allows my legs and arms to get as dark as my stomach, chest, and back. This lotion says for legs BUT I use it all over!
Anessa F.
Williamston, SC
Okay so I usually tan like super easy and for some reason this season at the tanning bed I couldn't tan, so I was talked into this and it's AMAZING it's made of caffeine and some stuff that kinda keeps hair from growing on your legs. It says just for legs but it works great everywhere else!
Stephanie W.
Valdosta, GA
Really love Stunner. My tan boosted 110% once I stated using it. The fragrance is not to heavy with this product.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this for my legs and I love it. It gives you a great glow without to much bronzer!