New Sunshine Designer Skin Spellbound Entranced uploaded by Beverly B.New Sunshine Designer Skin Spellbound Entranced uploaded by Meghan Z.New Sunshine Designer Skin Spellbound Entranced uploaded by Meghan Z.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

The enchanting power of Designer Skin ProBronze Extend blends with potent tanning peptides, tyrosine and black walnut to create this mesmerizing 24X bronzer. Darkest delight color elixir contains wild indigo and black tea to highlight the darkest tones in your skin to enrich the beauty of your tan. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
OK I am a tenner I know its not good but I only use the best when I tan and designer skin is such a great line. I used this last year and saw great results and its smells just as good on you after you tan.
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
Also one of my all time fave tanning lotions. The smell is addicting and the heavy silicones have my skin feeling silky after I'm done tanning. The bronzers in this are great, Im not orange and I always get great color after just one use 😊
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
This spellbound lotion is very cute, I was obsessed with the bottle & then I smelled it and I was obsessed over that. This product is a little pricey if you buy it in a salon. I have tried a sample of this & I really loved it.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
This tanning lotion is THE BEST indoor tanning lotion I've used yet! It smells so fresh and clean. It got me shooo tan AND every time I use it my husband says "your skin is soo soft." I bought it on Amazon for only $43! When I looked at it again on Amazon to write a review it was gone so they must've sold out. Definently will be a lotion you'll use the most and only need this lotion because it does everything you want!!!
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Love this lotion.  It definitely gets you dark from the very first usage.  The little flower on the bottle is a bit ridiculous but thank goodness you can peel it off.  Unique bottle that makes me think of uncorking a champagne bottle.  Scent is not overpowering and there is no after tan odor which is key.  Thicker lotion, less silicon feeling which I prefer.
Katie H.
This is one of my favorite silicone based lotions yet. I work at a tanning salon and not all of our luxury lotions are worth their hefty price, but this one is worth every penny. I see results with every tan, which is super gratifying. A little goes a long way and it leaves you with no ATO. I would recommend this lotion to any type of tanner.
Meghan Z.
Loveeeee this new Designer Skin bronzer. If you loved the original Spellbound, you will love this one even more. This silicone bronzer makes your skin feel so silky and smooth. And you will notice your color immediately after your first session! And the bottle looks fabulous! It definitely stands out from all of the rest.