New Sunshine Designer Skin Miss Designer Packette uploaded by Wendy C.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Miss Designer has a great combination of immediate bronzers for a beautifully balanced color that will continue to develop hours after tanning. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
I work in the tanning industry and let me tell you that the darkness of a bronzer doesn't always determine how dark it actually is. There are $40 lotions that can tan just as well as this $150 lotion. On the plus side, it is silicone based, so a little goes a long way. And it smells super good. But if I'm being honest, it doesn't give the color it should for its price.
Wendy C.
**My review June 30,2016** *Scent-Pear with a starburst candy kick! *ATO-Just a light scent of the lotion. *Lotion color is dark brown,very creamy consistency & easy to rub in. Nicely moisturizing & my skin felt super soft after tanning. *Immediate color boost is great!!! And while over the hours the DHA developed really good!!!!(DHA is the 11th ingredient listed) Overall I'm really liking this lotion and loved the color it gave me!!! This really kicked up my color and I tanned this morning with this at 8:30am and 6 hours later my tantoo outline is still visible and my color really deepened up! Another plus is that I never once today smelled any DHA!!!! I would higly rec this lotion especially if you can find it for the right price!!! 5/5 stars
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I purchased the bottle when it first came out, very expensive and worth it if your looking for a quick color...BUT it fades super quick literally two days quick you see your color fade even with extenders...I have this and Black I swapped back and forth between to two to plateau but couldn't stand the quick fade, if your a pale skin tone I don't recommend this because you'll be orange tone, I let my pasty gf use it for a week she looked like an oompa loompa😂, but if your toned like me its worth a try you will deff color quick, just don't get mad when you see it fade😉
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
This works very well on all skin tones and types. I have the full bottle of this and I see instant results within one session at the salon and I am very pale. The color lasts for a few days, just make sure you're not getting a spray tan while using this product as it is silicone based and your spray tan will not adhere to the places that you have put the lotion.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
This lotion will get you dark! The smell isn't the best but this stuff works. I have only tried the sample packet but feel in love after the first application. However my tanning dreams were quickly ruined when the girl that works at my tanning salon told me the full size bottle is 110$ and that was with a 30% off discount. I ended up going a different direction but if don't mind spending that kind of money.. go for it!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
The bottle of this retails at $150 but it's so worth it. It's currently the highest bronzer Designer Skin offers. I work in a tanning salon and always recommend this to my clients. The smell is great and never stains.
Jojo M.
Expensive, but WORTH IT!!! gets me super dark, streak free color in just 1 indoor tanning session!! And it smells great too, I didn't smell like I just got out of the tanning bed. The color lasted multiple days too, so its not all cosmetic color.
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
It's expensive but SO. WORTH. IT. Your skin will feel soft and amazing, it really gets you tan and works on any skin tone. I recommend this to any client that comes in to the tanning salon!
Stephanie O.
Would you say this gets you tan fast?