New Sunshine Designer Skin Label Lover uploaded by Jen P.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Dark Color Couture features a stylish combination of instant cosmetic and delayed DHA bronzers to help skin develop a trendsetting glow. Coconut oil works to replenish skin with essential oils and seal in moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
To me this lotion was just okay. I did like the delayed bronzer and I felt like I did get darker after a couple hours of use. However the consistency of this lotion was almost to watery for me. I like thinner lotions but this was to thin for me. Good if you need a quick boost in color.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this product! It has a great instant bronzing effect that gets darker throughout the day, best part is, It can be used for indoor or outdoor tanning. I use it all summer. It goes on smooth and absorbs nicely into the skin. It's not greasy and dries pretty quick. On top of that it smells A-mazing!! I would highly recommend this to and lady who wants a healthy glow all summer long!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this help you become more tan?