New Sunshine Designer Skin Escapade Bronzer

by New Sunshine

With the use of superior skincare ingredients and exceptional tanning complexes, the Miracle Collection provides powerful age-defying and firming benefits while delivering stunning bronze results. Tantalizing sun-kissed skin calls for all hands on deck! Prepare yourself for a journey of epic color proportions. This potent quadruple bronzing blend will leave skin beautifully bronzed before stepping foot on the shore. Relax in the ocean breeze as skin is drenched in the ultimate decadence of rich cream oil with a splash of Dual Cooling Essences. It's the bronzing trip of a lifetime. Fragrance: Bermuda Breeze. Cooling bronzer. Cream oil formula. ATO inhibitors.

How much cleaning protection do you need on your hands? Many products that are lotions leave your hands Brown and streaky.
Start your review of New Sunshine Designer Skin Escapade Bronzer!
Kiley K.
Chicago
New Sunshine Designer Skin Escapade Bronzer uploaded by Kiley K.
Purchased at: Amazon
The suntan lotion works amazingly! I just started tanning because I am really white and using this has given me a really nice color after a few times of tanning! This tanning lotion does stain skin a little bit but it comes off easy. This lotion works best for getting you darker skin!
Lauren P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute favorite tanning lotion. Not only does it smell amazing, but the bronze color of it is really gorgeous. The cooling sensation is truly unique, intensely relaxing, and it lingers on the skin for some time after tanning. Plus, it imparts a dark golden tan that I just love. I couldn’t imagine using any other tan accelerator. I’d recommend this to anyone!
Maddie B.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Love this DHA lotion. It always leaves me smelling fresh after my tanning sessions. This lotion will definitely let you achieve a darker tan faster for a very affordable price. It has this cooling affect while the UV lights are on your skin.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this product and I have noticed my skin is much deeper brown color. It smells good and cost is about average
Molly K.
Wichita, KS
This is the only bronzer I will use when tanning in a bed! It smells great and speeds up the tanning process so much when compared to wearing no lotion! It can be pricey for a lotion, but it is definitely worth it!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,329 reviews
Smells a little “manly” and it’s on the cheap side so the skincare isn’t the greatest BUT I get so much color when using this!! The bronzers are insane, I’ve used lotions twice the price for half the tan
Lynzie Y.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have tanned for years and this is my absolute favorite bronzer. It doesn't leave a orange look and always leaves my skin tan am not smelling burnt like most lotions
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
If you like dark bronzes and fast results, this is the lotion for you. I have used dozens of different tanning lotions and this one is my #1 favorite. It smells great and I have been complimented on the scent numerous times - people think it's a perfume. The lotion is silicone based so it goes on smoothly and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The bronzing results are immediate and continue to deepen as the day goes on. I like using it when I know I can keep it on without washing it off for at east 6 hours - I want my skin to soak up as much of it as possible. It is seriously worth every dollar!
Sarah M.
This supery bronzing lotion has a fairly decent smell. works great and you end up with a nice bronze tan. just make sure you wipe your hands of well as this will leave you with orange hands
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I love designer skin products. This one happened to not be my favorite! I thought it didn't smell very good!